click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What marketing do you use to promote your small business?  (Read 1400 times)

AlisaKim4

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What marketing do you use to promote your small business?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »
I think that the best way to promote business is to create an application. A mobile development firm https://brights.io/projects/fintech can create any software or application that you need. There is a lot of positive feedbacks, helping to understand the this firm is worth hiring. 24/7 support and fast respond are the main features of a high-quality development firm.   

Rexi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2019, 09:38:58 PM »
Hello everybody . When I need some help about my business I always ask for a help here UK services  https://osome.com/uk/bookkeeping-services/ . There is a professional team of workers and they know everything how to do it. Last time i used bookkeeping services and it was d8ne perfect as usual . Never regret about it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 04:23:55 PM by Rexi »

JHanks

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2020, 09:19:04 AM »
I use a lot of strategies and marketing chips that Naples SEO describes, there are many different strategies from raising a brand image to building a sales funnel

pushups44

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 02:06:59 PM »
My friend Jason Groth of San Diego who is a financial advisor gets a lot of word of mouth referrals because his service is excellent. Sometimes when the quality of a service is great, the business will sell itself. I also think implementing basic SEO principles can help many businesses. Also, let's not forget the growing importance of social media.

pushups44

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2020, 02:09:44 PM »
I think the most important thing here is to work with SEO. Here are some basic tips which help to rank and make indexing of your websites:
Choose proper Keywords.
Chose searchable domain name according to your content.
Use keywords in file name and folders.
Use keywords in the navigation menu.
Make points of use full keywords and apply on articles.
Meta description should content keyword.
Give an outer link of high authority domains.
Not use click here text. use your keyword in place of click here text.
Make a site map of your website.
For off-page SEO you will need to get backlinks. I also recommend to use SEO automation https://linklifting.com/help/seo-automation/ it can really improve your results.

I don't think automated software is good at all, but that's just me. I think SEO is best done by hand and made to look as organic as possible. The search engines are far too smart nowadays.

Erika567

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2021, 10:15:47 AM »
I've recently started working with the Inventurex PR and marketing company. They created awesome videos, graphic design, and promotional materials for my new brand. I'm very pleased with the result. In case someone is in search and interested, I can suggest checking the reviews here https://inventurex.pissedconsumer.com/review.html.

Geezerviser

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2022, 09:33:02 PM »
When I opened my own store with name-brand clothing, I had problems with the distribution of these things. No one bought them, because no one knew about our store, much less about the brand. I tried for a long time to promote my product on my own by placing ads on eBay, Amazon, etc, to create ads. Finally, I decided to visit the website that is dedicated to helping small businesses. There they advised selling a certain batch at a discount so that people wearing these things would be like walking banner ads, as well as the use of social media like TikTok or Instagram. It turned out to be a workable scheme and worked for me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 09:03:11 PM by Geezerviser »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2022, 07:50:14 PM »
I started helping my mom with her wreath business. Made a TikTok account and uploaded one video to a popular sound and it got around 500+ views. I thought that was pretty good for a start and plan to continue making them for her, especially since you don't have to pay to promote yourself on there to get views.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services