click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto Giveaways - GAB  (Read 395 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Crypto Giveaways - GAB
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:58:18 PM »
I boycotted Facebook years ago among concerns, typically erosion of privacy and TOS bait and switch, I boycotted LinkedIn as it was worthless and like Corporate America FB style for Group Thinkers, I boycotted Reddit over censorship, and finally personally boycotted Twitter of censorship and a false controlled narrative.
The bummer is I get to miss out on all the kickass crypto giveaways associated with this great site, BitcoinGarden.tk
But I want to encourage other coins to look at Gab.ai for crypto giveaways because I had to be such a hardass and want to participate but not on centralized mediums. Gab is alright, but sort of a Trumpfest at the moment, but I think have of it are hate filled liberals posing as hate groups, anti muslim, and a bunch of white nationalists. Why would I say such a thing? Because that's how they work, and then CNN can say look at this site "oh my god!" and then declare it a FAKE NEWS SITE.
So while it may be limited in scope, that doesn't mean that the crypto world can't take it over or at least try to broaden the scope beyond such divide and outright xenophobia, no matter on which side of the aisle.
Me, I'm anti globalism, pro crypto, pro competing methodology, pro alternative media, pro alternatives in general, and generally anti government, pro common sense, pro cannabis, and anti establishment.
Try out some giveaways on Gab.ai
Did you know that BitcoinMacroeconomics is making a cryptocurrency coin? I did a test run on test blockchain for ICO. Next up is the live one. The name is a bit long, so might have to call it BTCmacroecon , so while it maybe won't be a household name (btcmacroecons), it's new thing for me. I had always wanted to create a cryptocurrency but it was complicated, but I've made some coins in group settings, had to bring myself up to speed, and competed in a hackathon and had to create coins, so this was a natural step in the progression. It shouldn't be too much longer, in fact just working out some testing before ICO goes live.
I'll be looking at some giveaways and I am establishing price at 1 satoshi because I'm tired of the pump and dump schemers. I believe that price value is an earned privilege, not a pegged in the introduction.
I'll see if I can maybe do a giveaway here at BitcoinGarden.tk and carry this over to Gab or some other avenues and try to establish some projects for the fun of it. Why not?

vikky

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto Giveaways - GAB
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:54:16 PM »
Why not?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services