click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Price Prediction. Will LUNC price hit $0.001 in 2022?  (Read 94 times)

hunter_garl

• View Profile
The Terra open-source blockchain project helps developers create decentralized applications and web3 products that can be used to power the next generation. Founders of Terra are Do Kwon and Daniel Shin.

Due to the considerable drop in Terra’s price in the market, Terra was split into Terra 2.0, which is known as Terra (LUNA) today, and Terra Classic (LUNC), which was previously Terra. Terra blockchain is a community-owned, permissionless system.

Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)’s circulating supply is 6,151.07B LUNC while its maximum supply is unknown as per CoinMarketCap. LUNC Inu (LUNC) can be traded on top cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi Global, Gate.io, Kucoin, and others.

Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Price Prediction 2022

After touching support levels of $0.00028 and $0.00023, LUNC price swung from $0.00045 resistance2 to $0.00038 resistance1.

The market has reversed at the support level of $0.00028 and is now going sideways. Expected to be bullish in coming weeks.

In the meantime, our long-term LUNC price prediction for 2022 is bullish since it cannot break the current support level anytime soon. We can expect LUNC to reach $0.001 in 2022.

Review_Master2

• View Profile
It will but I can not say when.

If you hold it long enough, you will be able to see LUNC at not only $0.001 but maybe at $0.01. Time and patience are barriers for most of people. We don't have enough patience to hold it too long like that.

Only thing I can say is Terra Classic won't die, won't disappear. If it survives (that I believe it will), price will soar by one reason or another.

I think in near future, it will be pulled back to $0.00012 first. It is risky to buy it at today price which is doubled than my target entry price.

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Even LUNA2 is now crashing because there core members is being hunt down by Korean authority so how come this abandon project will have huge value in the future while the original vision is already not on the plan. Luna became successful before because of there Ponzinomics while this Lunc has no enough liquidity to do what Do Kwon did before.

I think buying this will just make LUNC whales use your money as an exit liquidity to get out on this wrecked project.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Etrilicious

• View Profile
    Even LUNA2 is now crashing because there core members is being hunt down by Korean authority so how come this abandon project will have huge value in the future while the original vision is already not on the plan. Luna became successful before because of there Ponzinomics while this Lunc has no enough liquidity to do what Do Kwon did before.

I think buying this will just make LUNC whales use your money as an exit liquidity to get out on this wrecked project.

I totally agree, been hunted by Korean authority is already a red flag, and if it manages to hit that price at 0.001 it will be so fast and dump. Its not a discouragement though but I won’t bet so much on LUNC. So experts say the relative strength index (RSI) of the LUNC is 76.28. This means that Terra Classic (LUNC) is in an overbought  state. However, this means a major price reversal of LUNC may occur in the upcoming days. So, traders need to trade carefully.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services