click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Ghostcoin – Ghost by McAfee.  (Read 131 times)

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
Ghostcoin – Ghost by McAfee.
« on: September 07, 2022, 05:45:36 PM »

What is Ghost?

Ghost is a Proof of Stake privacy coin to help make you nothing but a "ghost" when transacting online!

What are the future plans for Ghost?

You can view more information about this in our Whitepaper

What is the average speed of a Ghost public/private transaction?

Transactions will show up in your wallet in less than a second. For the first confirmation it usually takes 1-2 minute.

What are the fees for sending a transaction?

A fraction of a penny.

Where can I see the status and transactions on the Ghost blockchain?

The status of the Ghost Blockchain, peers, blocks, and transactions can be found on https://ghostscan.io/ or https://www.ghostin.io/

How does Staking work?

Here is a link to a really well written explanation of Proof of Stake, Proof of Work VS Proof of Stake

My coins are not being staked, why?

Public inputs (ghost coins) needs to have at least 225 confirmations before they become eligible for staking. This generally takes between 5-8hrs.

Will I be penalized if I stop staking?

No you will not be penalized if you stop staking via the wallet or cold staking.

Is staking safe?

Yes, hot staking within the wallet is safe however it’s recommended to cold stake if possible.

Why is my staking weight/time changing?

Your staking weight will fluctuate as more individuals stake their funds or remove their funds from being staked. In essence it shows how much your weight encompasses the network stakeweight.

How often will I get rewards for staking?

The amount you will receive rewards depends on how many Ghost you have. There is a feature on the Ghost wallet that provides you with an estimated reward time. If you have less than 1000 Ghost coins it’s recommended that you look into joining a pool as you will earn more consistent rewards this way.

What is Cold Staking and how do I set it up?

We’ve created a cold staking guide that you can read through, here Cold Staking Guide

Exchange

Hotbit
Tradeogre
Stalecube

Join our Community

Learn more about the project, interact with the team, and take a part in shaping the future of Ghost.

Telegram | Twitter | Discord | Reddit

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services