click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you think I should take out a loan, have you done this before?  (Read 99 times)

denuvo322

• Novice
    • View Profile
I really need a laptop for work now, mine broke, but there is no way to fix it and no savings for a new one.
 Do you think I should take out a loan, have you done this before?

KabaleiroX

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think I should take out a loan, have you done this before?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 03:18:36 AM »
I, too, once had an unforeseen breakdown and had to take out a loan to buy a computer for work.
 I can't say it was a bad decision, as I did it all for a good purpose as I believe.
  At that time I was looking for the best option for myself to borrow, many of my friends wondered where I could get a loan, so I would not have to pay double or triple.
  My good friend advised me of the site https://askpaydayloanss.com/payday-loans-direct-lender where he also took a loan.
 After I took out a loan within 3-4 months, I paid it all back, I'm afraid that if I had not taken the loan I would have just remained unemployed as a student.
 Now I don't regret that decision at all, because everything ended up paying off a long time ago.

Noogat11

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 03:44:35 AM »
At one time I also had to take out a loan.
 I don't see what the big deal is if you're solvent and you're confident you can pay back what you borrowed.
 It's true that sometimes there are horrible situations in life when you have to take out loans and so on, it's important that you try to get out of life's difficulties.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 06:08:28 PM »
My husband and I have had bad luck with loans in the past. I think it depends on your credit and the interest rate. We needed a vehicle really bad (I was 9 mos pregnant), so he financed a loan for a down payment. Wound up with a $400 truck payment on top of a $330 monthly loan payment and the interest rate was awful. I'd look at a few options. Also, you could try Fingerhut. They give credit to pretty much everyone and have laptops, a lot of their stuff is a couple hundred overpriced but they would likely approve you and I'm sure you'd come out cheaper than paying back a loan.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services