click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Urgently needed heavy movers  (Read 50 times)

luckypenguin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Urgently needed heavy movers
« on: September 01, 2022, 02:59:39 PM »
I'm moving soon and I'm trying to decide if I should hire professional movers or just do it myself. I've always been of the mindset that if you can do it yourself, you should because it's cheaper, but after looking into it, I'm not so sure anymore.  What was your experience? Did you pay a lot? Was it worth it? And how did you find the right company?

willisblanche

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Urgently needed heavy movers
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 03:05:24 PM »
If you're moving, I would advise you to go to a local Bensenville moves. Professional movers are the only way to go. They will pack your things up and move them, they'll deliver them at the new place, and they'll even help you unpack—all for a reasonable price! I know a lot of people turn to friends, but I'd rather see friends in a bar than carry boxes. If you're looking for a way to make your move easier, I would advise you to go with a professional moving company.

CrySmile

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Urgently needed heavy movers
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 03:18:54 PM »
Moving is a pain. It's expensive, time-consuming, and stressful. Ask friends for help—or pay them! The cost of hiring professional movers will add up fast. If you have friends who are willing to help you move, offer them $20/hour to give you a hand. Or better yet, offer them beer!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services