click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Ledger clothing + Nano X!  (Read 167 times)

sofonamy

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ledger clothing + Nano X!
« on: August 26, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »

Ledger clothing + Nano X!
May 27, 2020, 10:37:42 AM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

https://shop.ledger.com/pages/apparel

Ledger has decided to expand its offer a bit, so it is currently offering in a limited edition of sweater ($82.92) and t-shirt ($44) with an inscription on the chest "resilience by design", and by what may be seen in the pictures with the inscription on the sleeves "not your keys, not your coins". There are also bundles offers that include Summer Resilience Pack (t-shirt+Nano X - $158), and Spring Resilience Pack (crypto sweater + Nano X - $191).

Since people find it difficult to decide to buy a hardware wallet, this offer is unlikely to attract a large number of customers who would pay almost $50 just for a t-shirt. I would also highlight the issue of privacy here, although the company logo is not visible on the products - but Ledger starts from the idea that this is the way to "express your visionary mind to the world.".

rubeelam

• View Profile
Re: Ledger clothing + Nano X!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 02:44:36 PM »
Who would browse and shop for clothes of Ledger unless he or she is a crypto user.

wuppey

• View Profile
Re: Ledger clothing + Nano X!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 03:06:40 PM »
Do I understand correctly that these clothes can be bought for bitcoins? Or will buying such clothes still require a classic bank account? In general, I like the idea of bitcoin and the ability to pay with cryptocurrency all over the world, but as I understand it, this idea has not yet found support from the ruling elite of most countries. Although it would be cool, for example, to choose cocktail dresses to pay for them with bitcoins earned through mining. It would be quite interesting, I think.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services