click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 47817 times)

covertress

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Krypton $KR

*** Insta-Sync Your KR New Wallet ***

86MB KR blockchain available for download from CryptoChainer

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=881

~~~

Krypton KR Wallets

http://krypton.rocks/windows-mac-wallets/

Windows, Mac, Linux, Rasp Pi

covertress

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Krypton $KR

Due to popular demand, a new public Krypton Slack has been created.

Since Krypton will be forming two separate entities with very different functions, it is best that we separate Krypton, Inc. from The KR Foundation Slack teams.

This newly created KR Slack is for The KR Foundation only.

For now, invitations are being granted to KR holders only.

Please message me with a screenshot of your KR wallet for an invitation.

Happy New Year!

covertress

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Krypton $KR
Goodbye Krypton

Dear Krypton Community,

Our lead developer, Krypton-Dev, has quit to join another crypto project, one backed by a Chinese firm.

While Krypton-Dev and I disagree on fundamental ideologies (Me: “America First”, He: “I trust China more than the US.”) I understand that they are paying him well and I wish him the best of luck.

Though I was able to modify an existing block explorer to suit Krypton’s needs, my programming skills are too out-of-date to take over as Krypton’s lead developer and proceed with the complete re-write that this project requires.

Additionally, since Krypton was always a volunteer project and has no development funds donated from the community, it is impossible to find a qualified developer who will work for free. I too can no longer afford to support this project as a full-time job.

So, I am quitting also. I am taking an early retirement from crypto entirely, not only at the request of my doctor, but of my family.

Having always been an open-source project, all Krypton code will remain available to the community on my GitHub account: https://github.com/covertress

Of special importance is the block explorer if anyone from the community wants to take over this project. The explorer is not funded and will shut down sometime this month without hosting.

I’m sorry that Krypton seems to be ending this way. I hope that someone will step in with the skill and drive to see the project continue. In my new quest for a stress-free and better quality life, that person is not me.

I wish you all the best.

Goodbye,

covertress
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:22:02 PM by covertress »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services