Local Cryptocurrency Discussion > Other Languages

How do I create a good website?

(1/1)

denuvo322:
How do I create a good website?
 Who can I contact about making websites?

KabaleiroX:
First, you should research the market competition and come up with the best idea for a website like OnlyFans.
For example, Fansly and Fancentro are the main competitors of OnlyFans - these websites are mainly focused on creating and selling explicit content.
What's interesting is that OnlyFans doesn't have a mobile app. As the company claims, you can use the web version, which works well regardless of the operating system.
 And actually, I would advise you to read an article on the subject https://binerals.com/blog/make-an-only-fanns-alternative-or-how-to-make-a-website-like-onlyfans, it tells you everything in detail, what and how you should do and what you should consider when creating such a site.

Noogat11:
I believe that the best option or learn to do it alone qualitatively, to understand everything, go to courses, and learn how to do it, so as not to stumble into various pitfalls.
 Or hire people who will do it for you perfectly, which will take into account all your wishes and requests regarding the development of your site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version