click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Pi mainnet  (Read 121 times)

indian_blog

• View Profile
Pi mainnet
« on: August 10, 2022, 11:20:41 AM »
How do you respond if altcoins that have never been registered on an exchange can already be traded?
Basically here I just want to buy a Pi mainet that has been mined by the user.
there are some people I know who want to own a Pi, so those who want to sell can dm or telegram @irsadagustiar.
  for the current price of around $0.3.

Note: prices are subject to change at any time.

Ref : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237735.0

Review_Master2

• View Profile
Re: Pi mainnet
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 03:18:11 PM »
How do you respond if altcoins that have never been registered on an exchange can already be traded?

Ref : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237735.0

Since I first got to know about crypto, I've seen this project, it took a very long time to get to this point. TBH, I don't think this project is a legit project due to its development time and ambiguity.

Just like you, people in my country (Indonesia) have also started trading (P2P) this Pi coin, because of the unclear track record of the Pi coin, I also asked them, why would they want to buy a coin that doesn't even have utility and clear use case. Their answers also surprised me quite a bit that they also believed this Pi project to be an obscure project, but now that Pi is getting the Hype, they are taking this opportunity to take advantage of the idiots.

Overall, buying and selling Pi coins is a Monkey Business (IMO)

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Pi mainnet
    « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 07:38:28 AM »
    Is there Mining happening on the Pi using mobile apps after they download it to their device? Because to my knowledge, there is no mining going on inside the phone or mobile device. This is a fraud on people, it's also obvious that most people who don't know anything about crypto are being fooled in this matter. Then what you are saying is that the price is around 0.3$ you will buy each pi through your telegram transaction, do you think Sir that its value will increase with what you are doing? Then more than 1 year has passed and it is still not in the market, to be honest. Then, let's assume that this mining apps, why does it need to take the data of a user when it has no real value in the market? Something bad will be done to users' personal data information. But this is just my opinion @OP, don't be angry or offended by what I said, I hope you can understand it because I used to download it, but when it came to the point where KYC was required, I had second thoughts. until I decided to uninstall it from my mobile phone.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 01:21:05 AM »
    This Pi community is now growing like a cult. But the truth is that Pi does not have any value at all. It is currently being mined by many people in different countries for years already and until now the projects seems to have no progress at all. It remains unlisted in any exchange. It remains to have 0 value. And even if some people are assigning high prices to Pi tokens, these prices are not true. It will only be true if Pi is finally offered publicly through an exchange. By the time it happens, there will be a huge dump that the price will probably hit 0.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 12:02:23 PM »
    pi is worse than shitcoins, how is a coin that has grown for 5 years and is not listed on any exchange,
    in addition to false promises, they do not have any statements or actions to create a trust for the community
    i was also introduced to this shitcoin mining, but I was never interested in it,  i heard that kyc is required to be able to internally trade pi coin, is this correct?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services