click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: trading more efficiently  (Read 101 times)

indian_blog

• View Profile
trading more efficiently
« on: August 05, 2022, 03:03:06 PM »
Hi I would like to know what do you use to trade cryptocurrencies as efficiently as possible (applications, software etc) or some tips...before I was using a platform where there was no trailing stop loss...and for me the trailing stop loss is saving me a lot of time and money...is there any other type of advanced orders that are you using?

And how do you organize your setup, monitors...right now I am using a not very big monitor...and finally is there any way to change the background of the screen in the exchanges when trading?

Right now I use bybit and when I want to see the chart and enter operations the background is black, I think for me it would be better white background...is there any way to change that? and the box to enter the orders is very small...is there any way to make that box bigger...in fact I do not look at the bybit chart...I look directly at the tradingview..

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: trading more efficiently
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 08:36:37 PM »
    If you are using trailing stop and you are liking it, stay with that and improve yourself on it. If you are asking for more advanced order taking, don't increase your leverage above what will become a risk to you.

If you want to change the background of your trading platform, usually that should be located around the setting. Check settings and search for background and select colours you want to appear.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Review_Master2

• View Profile
    Re: trading more efficiently
    « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 04:48:31 AM »
    If you're just getting started, one monitor would be enough for you and just be there closely monitoring the market for that token and pair you're following.
    There's no special setup on it as I've seen from the others. I'm not a day trader so I don't have that setup but with what I've seen for the day traders, usually, two or three setups are enough for them. This is only when you get serious in trading.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 01:15:47 AM »
    Having a good and clear desktop background and a big monitor could affect our trades but this is not trading all about, what we need are effective strategies. Many trading tools that exist seem we need some of them to have profitable trades. I encourage you to spend more time in the market, check the chart and price movement as in this way you are able to familiarize the movement of the market making you to have some insights to what you will do next.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 11:58:28 AM »
    At the early stages of your trading career you will have to accept a less efficient setup to trade the market as you need to save all the money you can so you can add it to your capital, so even if you think the monitor that you are using is on the small side that is fine, after all there are people which are trading the markets from their smartphones, which most likely have a screen which is way smaller than any monitor you can find in the market.

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 06:06:15 PM »
    I'm literally not advising you guys to do the future trade. But if you want to income with a few general skills & knowledge then start trading with TP Global FX broker. This broker seem more appropriate to the imagination than to reality.

among

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 12:27:50 PM »
    I'd want to express my gratitude for this fantastic read!! Everything about it appeals to me. I've got you bookmarking your site so you can keep up with what you're doing.
    poppy playtime

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services