click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Shiba lovers lower your expectations  (Read 236 times)

Review_Master2

• View Profile
Shiba lovers lower your expectations
« on: August 02, 2022, 04:34:37 PM »
I want to advise you guys as a fan of shiba inu, if we are on the same path with shiba inu please make sure your long-term target is 0.005$ for Shib, and erase the mindset of Shiba getting to one dollar, I know Shiba is heavily burning down on supply but the max supply is way too big.

Shiba inu hitting 0.005$ will be a big war for the project, they need to keep expanding every year, even if shiba game and metaverse did so well this price target is still going to be not easy.

AishwaryaDas

• View Profile
Re: Shiba lovers lower your expectations
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 06:05:23 PM »
Well, in the alts market like for the coins like shiba. When it got much pump during the last bull run. Do not expect to have the same pump that it has got before for the next bull run.
We're not Nostradamus but that's what most likely happening for the altcoins that have too much pump but there are some exceptions like Ethereum and BNB. But to have that idea, is you shouldn't really expect a lot.

Steven_nevetSS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 09:04:54 AM »
Even at current price, I think Shiba is way over priced.
Lets see how the market reacts next bull run, but I'm surprised its not lower

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Shiba lovers lower your expectations
    « Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »
    I can say, SHIB got a lot of interest when it was listed in Binance. But afterwards, I have no idea about their major milestones in this market. So don't know if you can really expect a good rise in its price. I have the feeling that just like most meme tokens, they will die down slowly if the team won't find other ways how to sustain the interest of the community. Though I am seeing SHIB to be included in the payment options in some gambling sites but I believe it is not enough to maintain their market.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

hunter_garl

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 04:08:24 PM »
    After such a crypto winter as the current one, even the most useful coins do not always recover in price. With regard to meme-coins, I was and remain a big pessimist. All this excitement with meme-coins will gradually subside and then they will have an unenviable future. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have no desire to invest in them. There are a lot of noteworthy cryptocurrencies in this market, and meme coins are too risky to invest in.

DenisDinkledj08

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 06:17:17 PM »
    Shiba Inu is a meme cryptocurrency that is trying to turn into a relatively useful decentralized network. The cryptocurrency started from scratch and gained a huge community of fans. She has 2.5 million followers on Twitter, 200 thousand subscribers on Telegram, and more than 400,000 participate in discussions on Reddit. But the coin still remains as speculative as possible when I studied at www.blog.bhero.com/ we highlighted a list of dubious cryptocurrencies. There is not much use for its ecosystem yet. It cannot offer interesting original features. Its main application is speculative operations on cryptocurrency exchanges. The Cryptwerk resource shows that there are 505 million sellers in the world, but only 600 of them are ready to accept SHIB. Most of them are crypto exchanges and services for cryptocurrency transfers. But the past growth of 2,600,000% shows that Shiba Inu is capable of taking off. It can be kept in a diversified portfolio along with other cryptocurrencies. When the prices of cryptocurrencies go up, Shiba Inu quotes may surprise with growth.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 12:32:06 PM by DenisDinkledj08 »

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 01:15:10 AM »
    shiba inu is one of the potential coin memes besides doge i am sure with shiba coin for long term investment no one can guess how shiba inu will be in the future but i am still consistent that shiba coin can rise again even though it takes a long time this is only my opinion can you believe or you ignore.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 02, 2022, 11:57:52 AM »
    Can you told your shiba army about that? I personally has no problem about that but im very often to saw those shiba army was always making non sense prediction like shiba will reach $1 or 50 cents which were most non sense thing i have ever seen.
    Your thread will be very useful to open their mind if shiba will never reach $1. It will be having a very very big marketcap that can't even reached by the gold or all of countries in the world.  Cheesy

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services