click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are Your ideas about next BTC steps ?  (Read 2280 times)

DayTrader

• View Profile
What are Your ideas about next BTC steps ?
« on: July 24, 2022, 05:13:38 PM »

Next week will likely be very volatile. FOMC on Wednesday and big tech earnings throughout the entire week.

I don't have any special expectations on what to think of FOMC/Earnings or whatever. I think we should stick to the charts as those usually know what we're up to anyways.

BTC Still looking incredibly good to me right here. Bull flag consolidation, holding the 4H 200EMA. Just got to break above that 23K level once and for all soon.

If we do break out and start moving for the next leg higher then I expect the ascend to 26-28K to be quite fast.

Will depend on where equities head next as those are seeing some resistance around these levels.

Invalidation of the bullish BTC scenario for me would be us closing the 4H below ~22K. Then I'd expect a retest of ~$20.9K where the golden pocket and 4H 200MA is located.
____Crypto Cartel Leaks - Since 2017____
All TOP Premium Crypto Signal Leaks = IN ONE PLACE
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
Re: What are Your ideas about next BTC steps ?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 11:42:03 AM »
The biggest mistake most people make when it comes to learning about crypto is thinking that they need to read everything before they can start investing or trading cryptocurrencies.
This is not true!
You don't need to know everything, but you do need a good understanding of how things work, so you can make better decisions with your money.
Your crypto education and wealth journey doesn't happen overnight. Sometimes you just need to do 1% every single day. Just imagine where you can be in 6 months if you got better 1% everyday!
I started with the fundamentals then after a while I was confident enough to get into trading, NFTs, and long-term investments. Today, I make thousands of dollars every single day from my portfolio!

To help others with skipping some mistakes and getting up with trading faster then I did, we built Crypto Cartel Original - this place is even for those who have ZERO knowledge about trading.
We have gathered top trader learning materials, with main things You must know , as well as offering to compare Your trading ideas with world top trader ones or do a copy trade  (but we never recommend to follow any signals or ideas blindly, this is why we have collected plenty of them, so You can compare and get confirmations for good trade).

1st lesson learned: Just start!
https://linktr.ee/cryptocarteloriginal
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 11:25:51 AM »
45 Sources -  Seperated in 188 channels, 6 leaked premium chat rooms, 6 newsletter sources, tons of learning materials and main crypto twitter account feeds.  In Telegram we have same sources seperated in 66 channels.
Our Leaked Sources:
Birb Nest Official
Trade Devils
zCrypto
Federal Russian Insider aka FRI-VIP
TraderZS
Trader Koz
Mayne
Trader X
FLUX Trading group: Darth Crypto / Chart Vamp / Cryptomist
FatPIG
Yo Crypto Platinum
Crypto In Minutes
Universal Signals
Rose VIP
Crypto King
Dans Premium
Warsnop Crypto & Forex
Crypto VIP
Platter
CryptoCove Official
Whales Guide
Crypto Zone VIP
Signal Express
Olez VIP
Klondike Crypto Rush / Altcoin / Margin / Scalp
Crypto Premium Signals
The Bulls
Raticoin Premium (Bitmex & Altcoin)
Lizard Premium
Bitmex Premium Signals aka BPS
Trading Crypto Coach
Crypto Coins
Palm Venice Beach
Coins Coach Official price 0.02BTC
Altcoin Traders
Haven Group ( Loma, UB, Krillin, Pierre, Cold Bloded Shiller aka CBS)
Rekt Proof
KILLMEX: Crypto Trooper / C2M / RJ
Credible Crypto Academy
Walsh Wealth Group aka WWG
The Crypto Hounds
Income Sharks
Learn Crypto
+ premium chat room
+ popular trader twitter posts
+ Newsletters/research groups/reports:
Palm Beach Confidential
Simetry briefing
Messari PRO
Delphi Digital
Stansberry Research
Ivan On Tech
+ other important information.
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 05:11:05 PM »
Seeing a few scenarios so far we have the week open dump- with a new month so we are gonna go higher/

If we continue dumping this week aggressively I might look for a long into that H4 early on. Right now just waiting for Mondays range to print to get a feel for the week.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/W9YecToK/
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 03:56:30 PM »
ACTIONABLE WEEKLY GAMEPLAN- H4

And for the gameplan early on its fairly simple.

Look for one more dip then ill look for intraday longs and the shorts at the H4- Lesson 8 sweep

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Aj7LXhyM/
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 04:40:05 PM »
Rektproof#1553 — Today at 10:42 AM
Will ride the long and see if we push to Mondays High still betting we see Mondays high this week.

If we reject I will get stopped and re enter if we deviate-reclaim the range low

https://www.tradingview.com/x/NJr6vrxA/
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 08:21:54 AM »
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2022, 12:56:38 PM »
New channels have been added
 - OTSU HOUSE
- Chroma Trading
- Playbit
-CryptoHounds is back and Renewed with latest channels.
www.cryptocartel.co

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2022, 08:33:03 AM »
Another capitulation coming within the next couple of weeks I would say

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2023, 03:45:21 PM »
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2023, 06:34:52 PM »

Crypto Cartel is a service that provides access to a wide range of resources for cryptocurrency traders. We were founded in 2017, driven by our belief in the potential of digital currencies like Bitcoin to change the financial landscape.

We started investing in cryptocurrency because we saw the potential for great profits, particularly with new altcoin projects when the market is bullish. We also believed that the fiat money system, which is not backed by any physical assets, is not sustainable and will eventually collapse. We believe that people will eventually turn to digital currencies, like Bitcoin, which have a limited supply and were created to address the weaknesses of the traditional financial system that were exposed during the 2009 economic crisis.

However, we also recognized that it can be difficult for individuals to find reliable, high-quality resources for learning about and trading cryptocurrency. We had tried several signal groups and paid high monthly fees, only to be disappointed by the poor quality of the signals and the lack of transparency from the group leaders.

To address this problem, we decided to create a service that brings together the best information from a variety of sources in one place. We have compiled the top trader signals from Discord and Telegram servers, and also offer a range of learning materials, including courses, books, and cheat sheets.

Over the past six years, we have added many valuable channels to our service, including high risk and high accuracy channels, as well as channels that provide alerts when multiple groups are taking the same position (either long or short).

Our goal is to provide a one-place shop for cryptocurrency traders, whether they are new to the field or experienced professionals. With Crypto Cartel, you can compare and analyze the performance of over 40+ different groups and traders, all for a single, affordable fee. We believe that by providing access to a wide range of resources and expertise, we can help traders make informed decisions and achieve success in the cryptocurrency market.

What are crypto signals ?
Crypto signals are alerts that provide information about the expected direction of a cryptocurrency. They can be based on technical analysis, fundamental analysis, or news events. They can be useful for traders looking to make informed decisions about buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

Is this service also for beginners?
Crypto signals can be a helpful tool for beginners looking to learn about cryptocurrency trading. They can provide information about the expected direction of a particular coin, which can help beginners make informed decisions when buying and selling cryptocurrencies. By using crypto signals as one part of a comprehensive approach to learning about cryptocurrency trading, beginners can gain valuable insights and develop their skills over time.

How to use crypto signals?
Crypto signals can be used to inform trading decisions, confirm or refute your own analysis, and diversify your portfolio. It is important to note that crypto signals should not be the only factor that you consider when making trading decisions. You should also do your own research and analysis, and only trade with money that you can afford to lose.

What does Crypto Cartel service offer?
The Crypto Cartel service offers several advantages to its users:
1) The ability to verify the credibility of traders and groups, saving time and money in the process.
2) The opportunity to compare the ideas of different traders and groups, enhancing confidence in successful trades.
3) Access to extensive training materials from top traders around the world.
4) The ability to find a trading style that aligns with your own preferences.
5) Convenience of receiving information, signals, and technical analysis on both Discord and Telegram under one subscription.
6) Competitive pricing for a premium service that maintains high standards and offers continuous updates.
7) Constant access to news and information about the market, enabling informed decision-making.

Can I make profit using signals ?
Using crypto signals can be an incredibly profitable way to trade cryptocurrencies! By taking advantage of the expert analysis and insights provided by all our experienced traders, you can make informed decisions that can lead to significant profits.

So many traders, why ?
We offer comparing strategy. There are several benefits to comparing the ideas of different crypto traders:
1) Diversification: By considering the ideas of multiple traders, you can diversify your portfolio and reduce risk. This is because the recommendations of different traders may not always be in alignment, which can help you balance your portfolio and mitigate the impact of any one trader's mistakes.
2) Improved decision-making: Comparing the ideas of different traders can help you make more informed decisions. By considering a range of perspectives and approaches, you can get a more complete picture of the market and make decisions that are based on a variety of factors.
3) Learning opportunity: Comparing the ideas of different traders can be a learning opportunity, as it can expose you to different viewpoints and approaches to trading. This can help you develop your own understanding of the market and improve your own analysis and decision-making skills.
4) Increased confidence: By comparing the ideas of different traders, you can gain confidence in your own trading decisions. By seeing how your decisions compare to those of other traders, you can feel more secure in your ability to make informed decisions.
Why should I use learning materials, if I can only follow signals ?
Having access to learning materials about cryptocurrency trading can certainly be helpful in improving your skills as a trader. By studying different approaches and techniques, you can gain a deeper understanding of the market and develop your own trading strategy. To become a better trader, you will also need to actively apply what you have learned, and continually seek out new opportunities to learn and improve.

Why should I buy NFT to get subscription?
The offer of a 4-month subscription NFT means that the holder of the NFT will have access to the service or content for a period of 4 months. The NFT can be bought and sold on the open market like any other NFT, but the 4-month subscription will only be valid if the NFT is bought directly from the creator. This means that if you buy the NFT from someone else, the subscription will not be transferable and you will not have access to the service or content.
In contrast, a lifetime subscription NFT includes a subscription that is valid for an indefinite period of time. The subscription can be transferred together with the NFT if the NFT is sold on the open market. This means that if you no longer wish to use the service or content, you can sell the NFT and the subscription to someone else.
Overall, the difference between a 4-month subscription NFT and a lifetime subscription NFT is the duration of the subscription and the transferability of the subscription. A 4-month subscription NFT is only valid for a limited period of time and is not transferable, while a lifetime subscription NFT includes an indefinite subscription that can be transferred with the NFT if it is sold.

What time frames does traders use?
There are several different time frames that traders may use when making trades in the cryptocurrency market:
1) Day trading: This involves buying and selling positions within the same trading day, taking advantage of short-term price fluctuations.
2) Swing trading: This involves holding positions for a few days to a few weeks, taking advantage of intermediate-term price movements.
3) Position trading: This involves holding positions for an extended period of time, potentially several months or even years, and taking advantage of long-term trends.
4) Scalping: This involves making a large number of trades over a short period of time, typically a few minutes to a few hours, in an attempt to profit from small price movements.
5) Trend following: This involves identifying a trend in the market and holding a position in the direction of the trend until it changes.
6) Range trading: This involves buying at the bottom of a price range and selling at the top of the range, or vice versa.
7) Mean reversion: This involves buying an asset that is undervalued relative to its historical average price, or selling an asset that is overvalued relative to its historical average price.
Cool Momentum trading: This involves buying assets that are showing strong price momentum and selling assets that are losing momentum.
9) News trading: This involves making trades based on the release of market-moving news or events.
Each of these time frames and approaches can be considered a different trading style, and traders may choose to focus on one or several of these styles depending on their goals, risk tolerance, and preferences.

There are many indicators that traders can use in the crypto market, some of the most popular ones include: 1) Moving averages: These show the average price of a cryptocurrency over a certain time period, and can help traders identify trends and potential
There are many indicators that traders can use in the crypto market, some of the most popular ones include:
1) Moving averages: These show the average price of a cryptocurrency over a certain time period, and can help traders identify trends and potential entry and exit points.
2) Bollinger bands: These show the volatility of a cryptocurrency, and can help traders identify when the price is likely to break out of a range.
3) Relative strength index (RSI): This shows the strength of a trend, and can help traders identify overbought and oversold conditions.
4) Stochastic oscillator: This shows the momentum of a cryptocurrency, and can help traders identify potential entry and exit points.
5) MACD: This shows the relationship between two moving averages, and can help traders identify trends and potential entry and exit points.
It's important to note that no single indicator is perfect, and it's often best to use a combination of indicators to get a more complete picture of the market. It's also important to keep in mind that indicators should be used as part of a larger trading strategy, rather than relying on them too heavily.

www.cryptocartel.co
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2023, 06:19:50 PM »
New sources added:
Nebraskan Gooner
CEVO
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2023, 06:38:28 AM »
trade-ideas-pierre
Pierre_crypt0: I see some people rushing into shorts left and right either here or on Twitter.

I want to insist:
- Personally, alts I’ve been shorting last week/past couple of days are alts that are already below D1 trends,
- I wouldn’t short anything that has defended its D1/H4 uptrend, system doesn’t allow it.
- With BTC in H4/D1 uptrend I’m still net long across the board even with these running and particularly with the targets hit during the past few days,
- I will be looking to short more aggressively again if, BTC fails to flip H4 trend and these alts are rejected by their D1 trends. Not before.

I just want to make it clear because past few days have been good to short weak alts, they gave targets (most of them), most are still in profits and with close invalidations, but that doesn’t mean one should go into a shorting spree especially while BTC is trying to break H4 downtrend.

trade-ideas-pierre
Pierre_crypt0: For now the only movement from me today has been:
- BTC long on H4 close earlier + taking some off on first 23.9-24.0k retest + placing bids on 23.4-23.7k retest as crucial to defend imo,
- APT/USDT - D1 - Short entered the 1/2 rest of my short on H4 200 EMA, I’ll cut if H4 > H4 200 EMA & H4 100 MA.

So pretty much managing BTC long exposure && monitoring development on remain of alts shorts to decide if I keep or not.

trade-ideas-pierre
Pierre_crypt0: One way to approach short on alts for me next few days will be:
- Keep an eye on BTC H4 trend,
- Track alts that are retesting D1 trends from below,
- Let D1 trends retests happen,
- If reclaimed and defended/flipped support -> Forget about the red button,
- If rejected/failure to reclaim -> Probably good timing to get in.
=> Tldr let the daily trends happen, focus on shorting those unable to reclaim despite strength in the market

One way to approach long on alts for me next few days will be:
- Keep an eye on BTC H4 trend,
- Track alts that held their H4/D1 trends or recently reclaimed both, ideally focus on alts with even a bit of narrative ongoing (thinking about LSD coins,…),
- Chase confluence of S/R flips and H4/D1 trends,
- As long as defended, play continuation setup
=> Perfect example recently with SSV/USDT - H4 - Compounding long
=> Was one of the few coin that defended H4 trend last week,
=> Gave a setup with H4 trend + S/R flip confluence
=> Had some narrative ongoing
=> Gave giga +40% leg

trade-ideas-pierre
Pierre_crypt0: The focus between one or the other will most likely be decided by how BTC behaves, and if it’s able to hold an H4 uptrend or not.

FROM ONE OF OUR SOURCE:
Journal Results as of February 20:

I believe we officially started trading again around January 21, so this is the 1 month summary. I'll try to do this whenever we're flat to avoid any potential changes to the amount.

About a 2x from $1M to $2M.

I don't really think I performed well in terms of narrative hopping this month. I felt 1 or 2 steps behind for the most part, but on a positive note, I hope that is a reminder that you don't need to be in extremely early to make money.

Usually just knowing which narratives are currently active is enough cause it allows you to better select which assets to trade.

Random Notes I Had Written:

- Never took any trades above a 1X size either, so actually using any leverage is optional but not necessary.

- Leverage is a magnifying glass for your edge. If you don't have an edge, you're magnifying your lack of edge.

- Cred is incredibly punny and witty and I wonder if that plays a role in how quickly he's able to decipher where the market is going

- This Chinese narrative seems forced. Most of these narratives seem forced. They lack any sustained market participants which leads me to believe that this is a bear market rally rather than a bull market reversal. Simply not enough market participants atm. Doesn't mean we can't make money longing for now.

- Trading intuition is developed. Following someone's trade idea head-to-toe is a surefire way to know how to trade but lack the discretion necessary to excel.
www.cryptocartel.co

DayTrader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2023, 07:18:01 AM »
BTC

As for regular markets, BTC broke through the Aroon trend median line which is the beginning of any chance in structure - bears are gaining strength basically. Right now, we have 200EMA as my area of interest, followed by the support breaker structure at 21300. I am personally interested in this price for a buy in.

As many of you legacy members know, I am interested in the 4D and we are holding bullish on this just fine. Not the best of conditions, but long term nothing of concern.

I have been vocal of a re-accumulation period from March to April and so far this is going about as expected.
www.cryptocartel.co

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services