click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Real estate in Armenia  (Read 411 times)

Zize

• Novice
    • View Profile
Real estate in Armenia
« on: July 01, 2022, 08:43:00 PM »

Hello forum members. Is it worth buying real estate in Armenia? I've been looking into it for quite some time and noticed that the Armenian economy as a whole is showing good results. And what do you think?

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Real estate in Armenia
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 10:46:46 PM »
The image you have chosen is a good one. Foreigners can buy almost any residential and commercial real estate in Armenia. Restrictions apply only to agricultural land, which only residents can buy. If you have the desire plus you've been following it for a long time, why not? Go to https://prian.info/armenia/ where in the search you can see all the properties you are interested in and compare prices with what you see before. I hope I have helped you in some way.

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 12:21:45 AM »
I would like to join your discussion because I love Armenia as much as I love everything in it. With real estate purchased in Armenia, of course, any action is possible within the law. Yes, the purchase of housing in the republic gives the right to a residence permit, and then citizenship. By the way, a big reason to decide to do it after all.

Nsleveror

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 03:58:23 PM »
In general, if you have a good budget, you can buy real estate in many countries with a good economy and manage it there, sell, exchange, etc. And yes, according to statistics, Armenia's economy is thriving. You will do it without problems if you need to sell a big house. By the way, I recently bought a house for sale there, and to sell it much more expensive, I decided to arrange some repairs, but just my plot by landscaping. And you won't believe my buyer wanted to buy my house and plot just because I had custom landscaping that he hadn't seen before.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 09:54:03 AM by Nsleveror »

dutchy1986

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 05:09:11 PM »
Not a place I would of considered and guess it depends where you live

Rexi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
There are so many different sorts of cards to send on this significant day, from sentimental to humorous. One of the best ways to start the day is to open the mailbox and find one. It has been demonstrated that getting a present brightens someone's day. With Victorian Halloween Cards from Boomf.com you may pick the present and customize the message.

libertasbella

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2022, 10:40:49 PM »
It's an interesting thought. I'd feel more comfortable buying wasteland in my own country over land in a country I'd never see, but looks promising.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services