click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Need help and advice about crypto investment  (Read 146 times)

gardentalk

• View Profile
Need help and advice about crypto investment
« on: June 30, 2022, 04:01:02 AM »
Guys, has anyone heard smth about Intelfin Group companies? I read the reviews, it seems fine. They work with crypto. The yield is around 13% per month. Their plans seem to be serious. They even do co-financing. I'm lost whether to try or not. I 'd be grateful for any info. Here's the firm’s link: https://intelfin.io/

Zize

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Need help and advice about crypto investment
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 12:23:44 PM »
I have been looking for many different opportunities to invest my money in cryptocurrency. But the hardest thing was to choose an exchange where I could trade and make money, that's the most interesting for me. I researched a lot of information and after reading the article https://businessfinancearticles.org/what-is-dex-how-decentralized-crypto-exchanges-work, I realized that I want to trade anonymously on DEX. It would be something new for me, but I think it would be a good investment and this exchange would only bring me income.

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Need help and advice about crypto investment
    « Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 07:11:23 AM »
    Every investment is a risk especially those that promise a high percentage income, you should first and foremost do your due diligent about the intelfin project then make your decision base on what you find. This project is very new to me hence i cant say much. And don't forget to apply the golden rule of investing in crypto projects - which is invest what you are willing to loss.
    However, if you are looking for a good staking platform, you can also check mycointainer out, they have been around for some time, the apy% for staking is reasonable, always do your own research beside what other people may suggest.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Review_Master2

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 04:04:18 PM »
    Ponzi scheme. Interest rates are too high to be safe and guaranteed, as promised by the platform. They are offering up to 22,4% per month! It's impossible something like this is legit, stay away.

Operating crpyto platforms paying interest rates stay around 8% yearly (over solid cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum), with the best packages disponible, which don't come without counterpart, usually involves investing in a native token with large sums of money.

I see Intelfin built their scheme using the trading bot excuse to justify absurd profitability. However, even bots can fail and lead to losses, therefore the platform is lying when offering those returns.

Moreover, I see typical scammers' giveaways on their twitter, distributing 350$ to 7 winners quite often. That is a strategy to grab attention for the scheme, creating a sudden hype where enthusiasts start believing it's easy to earn generous amounts of money there.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 10:10:29 PM »
    I recommend that you do an in-depth analysis before you invest in the project. Don't waste your money on projects that aren't reputable and trustworthy. many unclear projects will only make you lose. why don't you invest in a trusted company like Binance?

indian_blog

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 03:39:59 AM »
    This is just useless news. How exactly did they end up concluding that there were over 100 Million users on their network?
    For example, I do have almost a dozen tron accounts which I created back in the day when I was checking out the network, but I stopped using them a long time ago when I realized that tron is just another centralized POS shitcoin. And then there are spambots that keep sending useless tokens over the network to make it appear as if the network is so busy.
    I believe each of the "accounts" were counted as each user on the network... lol.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services