click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Sweatcoins will be launching this summer...Is it worth it?  (Read 44 times)

gardentalk

• View Profile
There's an app called "Sweatcoin" which basically pays you by doing nothing other than walking. Each 1,000 steps will be equal to 1 Sweatcoin. Back then, the coin used to be proprietary from the app itself. But lately, the company took the decision to launch it as a real cryptocurrency. Apparently, the new coin will be launching this summer to be later traded at crypto exchanges. This reminds me of a similar coin that used to pay people for walking called "MangoCoinz". It didn't turn out to be a huge success, so I wonder if this new coin (Sweatcoin) will have the same fate as its predecessor?

What do you think about Sweatcoin? Is it worth walking/doing exercise just to get paid coins in return? If not, why? Do you think the project will have a future? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Sweatcoins will be launching this summer...Is it worth it?
    « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 10:57:48 AM »
    AFAIK, Sweatcoin isn't really a new token. I think they were already there for the past years and became popular once but after that, they didn't materialized with their popularity. Not until the coins like stepn came that has the same algorithm as them about walking.
    I would like to earn while getting some pounds off of me but whether they're going to be worth it to take or not as an incentive, we should really have that routine of getting healthy through any means like walking.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    Re: Sweatcoins will be launching this summer...Is it worth it?
    « Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 06:41:53 PM »
    There's an app called "Sweatcoin" which basically pays you by doing nothing other than walking. Each 1,000 steps will be equal to 1 Sweatcoin. Back then, the coin used to be proprietary from the app itself. But lately, the company took the decision to launch it as a real cryptocurrency. Apparently, the new coin will be launching this summer to be later traded at crypto exchanges. This reminds me of a similar coin that used to pay people for walking called "MangoCoinz". It didn't turn out to be a huge success, so I wonder if this new coin (Sweatcoin) will have the same fate as its predecessor?

What do you think about Sweatcoin? Is it worth walking/doing exercise just to get paid coins in return? If not, why? Do you think the project will have a future? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I will exercise not because I'm being paid but because I want myself to be healthy and not be prone to health problems.
    Sweatcoins have been there for a long time but they became an abandoned project. I tried downloading their shitty app years ago and I didn't expect that they will re-develop their old project again. It's because Move-2-Earn concept is becoming a hype that's why they decided to create it again?

Like @Maus0728 said, as long as we users will not give our personal information to them then I might try to use it but I'm not expecting too much from them. If they will really pay then good but if not then ok. What make me curious is what will be the use of their tokens? I mean in some P2E games, the tokens that we are farming are being used to burn. In Move-2-Earn concept, I don't know what will be the use case of the tokens that we will be getting.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services