click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: GoldSmugglers - Easy bitcoins for playing a 3D game  (Read 960 times)

armstrong

• View Profile
GoldSmugglers - Easy bitcoins for playing a 3D game
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:46:16 PM »

You maybe heard of GoldSmugglers. It's a game that requires no deposit whatsoever to gain some satoshis quickly. You just need to download it and play for about 2-3 minutes a day. So what it's all about?

Basicly, our main goal is to kill zombies with a gun and find treasures that are placed all around the map. For killing a zombie we can get either some bullets or a lockpick. With those we can open some chests. There are four kinds: casket ( 1 lockpick ), small iron chest ( 2 lockpicks ), big iron chest ( 3 lockpicks ), big wooden chest ( 4 lockpicks ). The more lockpicks we use, the bigger the chance to get more gold. Personally, I prefer to open the big iron one.

By opening just one chest i got 0.0438 Gold, that is about $0.28

1 gold is the minimum amount to sell it for some $. For today, 1 gold=$6.37, though it hesitates between 5 to 7. To finally get payed, you need to get a minimum wage of $10. Of course, only for a Bitcoin Wallet. I tried to get payed once, and hey, it works.

Before you begin...

* Play on fullscreen. There are some problems with the cursor while playing in a window.

* Every action is eating a bit of your energy. Especially walking, but not as much as getting attacked by a zombie. It's better to lose energy while backing off than expose yourself to an attack.

* After getting to a zombie in a certain distance, he'll start to slowly walk up to you. Try to get the attention of just one zombie at a time, more can be a real pain, a death trap.

* Do not shot from a long distance, the bullets are changing their trajectory sometimes. Just wait as it comes close enough to consider it still "safe".

* Don't shoot like crazy. After a hit wait till the zombie "animation" of getting hit will end. Otherwise your shot will not detect collision with the zombie.

* Energy and bullets will certainly get charged fully after a full day. But if you really want to play more, you can do it twice a day, in the morning and the evening. There should be a sufficient amount energy and bullets to gain some gold.

And, well, enjoy. If you feel like giving me a helping hand, i'd be glad if you used my reflink:

Reflink: http://bit.ly/2intXHI

Clean one: http://bit.ly/2hZMevZ
Good luck :)

StanleyCastle

• View Profile
Re: GoldSmugglers - Easy bitcoins for playing a 3D game
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 03:12:27 PM »
It is funny that what a nice way in which they are depicting the benefits of playing this game as I check best essay writing service review to manage the task. They are comparing it with gold smugglers who don’t do ant investment rather they earn at the end.

lindaperryly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 12:42:09 PM »
We spent the daylight
Trying to make things right between us fireboy and watergirl

gustavowoltmann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 07:01:01 AM »
Bitcoin is very trending and from this, I can earn huge money. I want to know deep on this and I want to use this. Gustavo Woltmann

sheltonrobins

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 06:50:36 AM »
While the energy leveling method is ongoing, do now not log into your account in order that it gained’t be flagged through mistake. Also, tell your in-game contacts, mainly those you for my part know, that your account is being power leveled. This is so they received’t file it by using mistake. https://kingboost.net/nw/ Due to the sheer quantity of time and effort had to stage up in those areas, we suggest that you are seeking for the service of our Power Levelers. The prices of Power Leveling offers vary from one power leveler to another. Thus, it’s up to you to accurately pick which one you’re going to move for. You need to also weigh among affordability and efficiency.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services