click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: PhoenixMiner  (Read 383 times)

Elvis88

• View Profile
PhoenixMiner
« on: June 06, 2022, 07:58:19 PM »
Hello friends, tell me where can I safely download PhoenixMiner?

Borys45

• View Profile
Re: PhoenixMiner
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 08:03:54 PM »
Hello! PhoenixMiner is a fast ethash miner with support for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, running on 64-bit versions of Windows or Linux. Contrary to forecasts, Phoenixminer managed to compete with Claymore. He quickly gained fans and became one of the most discussed on the BitcoinTalk forum. You can download PhoenixMiner on its official page on BitcoinTalk. Or you can choose the easier way and download phoenixminer here.

Elvis88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 08:04:25 PM »
Great, thank you

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 11:30:03 PM »
Hello! PhoenixMiner is a fast ethash miner with support for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, running on 64-bit versions of Windows or Linux. Contrary to forecasts, Phoenixminer managed to compete with Claymore. He quickly gained fans and became one of the most discussed on the BitcoinTalk forum. You can download PhoenixMiner on its official page on BitcoinTalk. Or you can choose the easier way and download phoenixminer here.
what are the advantages of PhoenixMiner over other miner applications? In my opinion, they are all the same, the only difference is the cost and the security system.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services