click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Maybe I do something wrong, maybe you know how to bring back regular customers  (Read 197 times)

KabaleiroX

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello.
 I have this problem, my business is almost 3 years old. but the customers even the regular ones are starting to leave(
 Maybe I do something wrong, maybe you know how to bring back regular customers and attract new ones?

Noogat11

• Novice
    • View Profile
It is very important in business to always give a lot of time and attention to customer needs, then there will be a demand for your product
 It is also very important to optimize and accelerate all processes of communication with your client to make him have a good impression of your company and your products.
 No matter how good your product is, no one will buy it if no one wants to try what you offer.
At the same time, you can't convince someone to buy what you offer unless you know exactly what your target audience wants.
 I would recommend you read this article https://newmediaservices.com.au/how-to-identify-customer-needs-step-by-step-guide/ on how to get to know your customer and their true needs.

denuvo322

• Novice
    • View Profile
I haven't heard anything about it before, but I will definitely read it, I think for advertising it will be very useful to know.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services