click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SUQA - Oiling The Wheels of Blockchain  (Read 1247 times)

Xrpbelly

• View Profile
SUQA - Oiling The Wheels of Blockchain
« on: January 18, 2019, 08:38:11 PM »

The cryptocurrency market has been on a downward spiral movement shedding over 85% of from it's all time high for over a year leaving holder's of  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies biting there finger's and crying.

Well Good news, Suqa is here to fix all broken nails and wipe your tears metaphorically.

I know you're wondering what is suqa and how is it going to wipe our tears and oil the wheel's of  blockchain .

Suqa is based on an improved code of the secure and widely used Bitcoin Blockchain with a brand new advanced X22i POW algo which is completely ASIC, FPGA and QUANTUM resistant which makes it more flexible, scalable ,fungible and more faster than bitcoin. 

To put the icing on the cake, suqa gives the investors 5 % apr interest from term deposits even if the wallet is offline (the most secure way) every 4 weeks  which means you earn while holding this rare gem

Blockchain is currently  growing and fast becoming an household name  and SUQA targets to make that process faster ,easier and trustworthy by making the adoption of blockchain as a whole easier by improving and developing upon lapses facing the blockchain industry.   SUQA is rapidly gaining popularity among crypto community .

Suqa has proven to be more than just a cryptocurrency but an investment opportunity to earn periodically

Suqa aims to continue developing new features to better improve it's network with a max supply 1.18 billion SUQA and block Time of 2 minutes and a max Block Size of 16 mb with no ico, premine or masternode and Transactions in the SUQA chain are carried out over the network which makes the transactions much more scalable and reliable with 533 transactions per second.

I know you're wondering how does suqa funds it's operation , there's a 9.090909% founders fee from every mined block which is used to pay for exchange listings, marketing ,bounty e.t.c

Suqa Foundation is a Decentralized Autonomous Philanthropist Organization that rewards everyone inside its ecosystem generously, secure and transparently without fees to foster the growth of the Blockchain.

Suqa has a cross platform wallet ranging from Windows, Linux to Android, ios e.t.c .you can visit there website on  https://suqa.org to download or use it's web wallet interface  .

To learn more about suqa or contribute to it's development, Visit the links  below

Telegram channel : https://t.me/Suqafoundation

Whitepaper : https://suqa.org/file/2018/10/suqa-whitepaper.pdf

Bitcointalk thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.1240

Writers details.

Bitcointalk name:xrpbelly

Bitcointalk link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2521736

Suqa wallet :

SjZqk4bXDfgYvDrGABo8SD7wR1eNqVT4eu

sywucece

• View Profile
Re: SUQA - Oiling The Wheels of Blockchain
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 08:10:55 AM »
In the event that an article composing administration is new to this craftsmanship, they don't should be deterred content writer regardless of whether they fizzled in their first task.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 10:09:44 PM »
Never-ending presence is an invaluable company incorporation in Singapore part of an incorporated business. Interminable presence implies that the life and continuation of the business won't be impacted by the withdrawal or passing of one of the proprietors.   

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 03:21:34 PM »
The engine, siphon, and liquid holder car parking lift may on the other hand be straightforwardly joined to the lift or incorporated into it to smooth out the plan and make it simpler to carry out.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
Tony Stark
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 09:08:22 PM »
Google Sheets is an Supermetrics alternative electronic application that permits clients to make, update, and alter spreadsheets and offer information progressively online.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 09:57:26 PM »
The most straightforward kind of fag bearing bramble bearing displayed in the figure. it comprises of a cast iron bearing block and a metal or gunmetal shrub. In these sorts of bearing, The base plate of the bearing block gives openings for darting down the bearing ready.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 08:39:41 AM »
I recommend calling the providers' temporary internet router service people, explaining the issue and getting an upgraded speed plan if necessary. You may even have to go in for an upgrade if you and your family are different in their Internet usage (downloads or streaming videos, et cetera).

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 11:45:49 AM »
But if you want to create more how to use pdf tools complex forms and interact with them through Javascript, nothing else comes close.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 12:25:07 AM »
I've never taken magic mushrooms, buy magic mushroom capsules  but I've read about them and I know that people can have a bad experience if they take a massive dose. If you take 20 grams, and it's your first time, it might not be a good idea.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 01:13:42 AM »
If you don’t have time for someone, it’s datingseiten für review better to be honest than to waste your time. If you are interested in someone, but it doesn’t feel right for you, that person will appreciate that you gave them the opportunity to ask for more information about you before deciding whether or not to keep communicating with them.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2022, 02:40:03 AM »
I used to do product reviews from my Dating Vergleich blog and YouTube channel. After two years of continuous reviews, I was approached by a marketing agency.

Tonysss786

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2022, 02:40:27 AM »
All testimonials should do is add Dating Bewertungen transparency - what matters to me is not if everyone likes your service, but if people like me love your service.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services