Soft discussion & support > General Discussion, Non Crypto Stuff

What features do you use to grow your business?

<< < (2/2)

Quinton45:
To develop my business, I use the services of companies that promote sites, I mean a good SEO. Of course, I had to make my website first so I hired some experienced freelancers to make a website and design it for me. And he also connected my website to https://linko.app/ for safety. And with its help, we can fix all the technical website problems on time. So now I work to increase the traffic, but I already see a huge impact on my business

terish:
If you own a business, there’s a good chance that you want to increase your online sales. After all, more sales mean more cash in your pocket! And in this case, mo’ money does not equal mo’ problems. In fact, more money often equals fewer problems, at least in my personal experience.

HeavLeighGill:
I'd start by figuring out my target market and doing some research on what applications they use most. For example, older people may be on Facebook more while younger people use apps like TikTok. Then you can come up with a marketing plan to target that audience. I've noticed the Scrub Daddy TikTok ads stand out because they are sort of vulgar, so it's surprising but gets them attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version