click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Most Holy Of Coins - Jesus Coin - Now Live on Tradesatoshi - Praise Be  (Read 96162 times)

rodolfomesquita

• View Profile
Re: The Most Holy Of Coins - Jesus Coin - Now Live on Tradesatoshi - Praise Be
« Reply #480 on: February 13, 2018, 10:19:53 PM »
 :) Hello , very good this is Jesuscoin.My Wallet is: JQvspSCss1UfzyA63ywW51e2CUNbspX6Yk    ;) ;)

vaeid

• View Profile
JMR3gZtfYAVfPW97U9587WnDcgGTacKaqo

GOD BLESS U :)

vaeid

• View Profile
Excuse me my wallet is out of SYNC and with 0 connections.....what can I do?

1977Vlad

• Novice
    • View Profile
project scam developer themselves sell their coins and our wallets are locked no knots scam scam
 SCAM

Beshamel

• View Profile
It is a pity that people neglect Jesus and even create coins in his honor. Nowadays, it seems to me that people have completely forgotten about morality and religion. Imagine how great God's love is as if he gave his Son for such people! Please open your Bible and read the 3rd chapter, the 16th verse. It says: "God so loved the world [that is, the people who live on earth] that He gave his only begotten Son so that everyone who shows faith in him would not perish, but have eternal life." I came to God through the temple https://firstchurchlove.com, and I am very glad that I was helped to get closer to religion.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services