click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Torrents do not work via the Megaphone network  (Read 198 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Torrents do not work via the Megaphone network
« on: January 21, 2022, 11:11:13 AM »
Do you use a torrent? If yes, what kind of torrent? I use the phone with a MegaFon sim card as my primary Internet access point (I distribute Internet via Wi-Fi or wire). Everything works fast and great, but it's very likely that Megaphone is blocking torrent traffic. Often writes that there is no connection. Should I change the torrent?

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Torrents do not work via the Megaphone network
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 11:31:55 AM »
Yes, there is such a thing. Providers really don't let you download torrents. Try VPN. You can also try Tor, and if it doesn't help, set up TorBrowser. To mimic the traffic (this item is called "If the Tor network is banned in your country" or something like that). But not all torrents block only some. I use thenewpiratebay.org and have never encountered such problems. Apparently it works differently for everyone.

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 11:43:23 AM »
I have a similar situation and have tried everything. It does not help almost anywhere. And proxy doesn't help. VPN, wireguard, shadowsocks - if there is a place to terminate the second end of the tunnel. And traffic with pirs most likely will have to be hidden in the tunnel too. So you need to change to better torrent.

robertmitchum6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 11:14:11 AM »
If you wish to use MyPinnacleHealth, you will  mypinnaclehealth  receive an activation code during your office visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. When you have this information, you can visit mypinnaclehealth.org and complete your registration. With MyPinnacleHealth, you can: Schedule medical appointments. See upcoming appointments. View your health summary and needed preventative tests. Access trusted health information resources.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services