click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Are The Latest Sentiments On IOTA?  (Read 111 times)

hellenjones260

• View Profile
What Are The Latest Sentiments On IOTA?
« on: January 18, 2022, 01:46:56 PM »

Even though many people underestimate IOTA, the truth is that IOTA is the cryptocurrency that could make the most of the altcoin rally this year. HODLers may have a doubt regarding this cryptocurrency. Shiba Inu, Polkadot, Solana were the best cryptocurrencies of the last year. But this year could be for IOTA to shine. The latest price predictions are now positive for IOTA. It may hit $3 in 2022. IOTA is a great choice for anyone looking for long-term crypto investment. To follow the IOTA crypto news today, approach a crypto platform or Twitter. Both of these can help you a lot.

Cryptoknowmics

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
Re: What Are The Latest Sentiments On IOTA?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 08:20:04 PM »
I used to choose IOTA to invest but its power is very low, even though the biggest update in history has taken place, we do not see any development in the IOTA ecosystem. I continue to follow IOTA but I have decided to invest in Polkadot.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: What Are The Latest Sentiments On IOTA?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 10:52:36 PM »
I used to choose IOTA to invest but its power is very low, even though the biggest update in history has taken place, we do not see any development in the IOTA ecosystem. I continue to follow IOTA but I have decided to invest in Polkadot.
I have never invested in IOTA, as you said, the development of IOTA is not so significant that the price also does not increase. maybe people's lack of interest to invest
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:55:18 PM by hair »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services