click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is there a chance for Bitcoin Recovery  (Read 725 times)

indian_blog

• View Profile
Is there a chance for Bitcoin Recovery
« on: November 09, 2021, 08:48:01 AM »
A close relative got scammed by a fake Bitcoin investment company. The scammers bought bitcoins from her account and sent her bank account to hell. She was forced to change bank accounts. After the ordeal, she discovered the investment was not genuine and there was no way the scammers were going to let her have her money back let alone her too good to be true promised profits.
She hired a chargeback firm out of New Jersey and they gave us  a report but never recovered any money. I'll send screenshots of the crypto report we got from the chargeback company.

From the above images, the colored highlight indicates
the name of the suspected exchange involved, and where we believe the bitcoins were cashed out.
As you can see, it was discovered 2exchange(s)employed in the transfers of the stolen bitcoins. Please find the attached evidence regarding this case. It shows the trail of transfers
using sophisticated crypto-tracing tools following initial purchase of bitcoins that ended up in a crypto address hosted by the following exchange.
Do you think there’s a chance that we could get something now?

FullMouthReconstructionsS

• View Profile
Re: Is there a chance for Bitcoin Recovery
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 03:38:04 PM »
Full mouth reconstruction, that's now and again called smile reconstruction, isn't always a specific treatment. It is a treatment plan that your beauty dentist customizes to suit your precise wishes. Its ultimate aim is to repair the fitness, function, and appearance of your tooth to the volume possible. It may additionally include treatments that are both cosmetic and restorative in nature. Depending on the quantity of vital work, the entire method ought to take a few weeks or numerous months. click here more details : Porcelain Veneers Services

anan21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 06:57:47 AM »
A close relative got scammed by a fake Bitcoin investment company. The scammers bought bitcoins from her account and sent her bank account to hell. She was forced to change bank accounts. After the ordeal, she discovered the investment was not genuine and there was no way the scammers were going to let her have her money back let alone her too good to be true promised profits.
She hired a chargeback firm out of New Jersey and they gave us  a report but never recovered any money. I'll send screenshots of the crypto report we got from the chargeback company.

the name of the suspected exchange involved, and where we believe the bitcoins were cashed out.
As you can see, it was discovered 2exchange(s)employed in the transfers of the stolen bitcoins. Please find the attached evidence regarding this case. It shows the trail of transfers
using sophisticated crypto-tracing tools following initial purchase of bitcoins that ended up in a crypto address hosted by the following exchange.
I do agree with you concept.

anan21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 04:40:35 AM »

I do agree with you concept.

Outsource Photo Retouching

Databasehacker07

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 08:07:17 PM »
Do you still want to recover back your stolen Bitcoin?.I can help you figure that out with the following informations you’ve provided above.You can contact me via [email protected] can help you retrieve them back with the appropriate softwares.

Thank you.

ucy007

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 12:03:05 AM »
Everyone knows the crypto market isn’t to be relied upon fake wannabe investors everywhere Please Beware. Keep off Coinsmartspro. Don’t fall for the lies coming George Levin and Andy Johnson. And if you have been a victim of their scam or any crypto scam , I’d leave an email address to contact the experts who helped, No service charge was required until after the funds were recovered and transferred to me. Write to them requesting they help you with a forensic follow up to recover your lost funds too.
Support @ elzonte coinboxcom.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services