click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What is cloud mining?What is EVERMINE?  (Read 249 times)

idibaliban75

• View Profile
What is cloud mining?What is EVERMINE?
« on: January 11, 2022, 11:09:47 AM »
What is cloud mining?

Hello,

Cloud Mining, or Mining in the Cloud, is a way to mine Bitcoins without having to buy any hardware and without the need to own mining equipment (or mining gear). Instead of buying Bitcoins or mining with your own equipment, you buy some of the mining power and enjoy it with other customers. This means you only need a contract with the best cloud mining services and a Bitcoin wallet. With cloud mining, a customer can purchase hardware mining capacity provided in a data center. You can earn Bitcoins and other crypto-currencies without worrying about hardware, software, bandwidth, electricity and all the other things that mining is normally associated with. Bitcoin and crypto-currency mining is done remotely in the cloud for maximum efficiency.

What is Blockchainm?

Blockchainm offers bitcoin cryptocurrency mining without having to buy any equipment. Instead of it you are buying mining hashpower from our industrial mining equipment supplier blockchain with its virtual data centers located in London , Amsterdam , Milan , Paris , Bern , Madrid , Istanbul , Beijing , Makassar and Luxembourg .

Blockchainm was created to ensure the effective mining and to provide professionals and newcomers with an access to the same quality resources as the industrial miners possess. Our cooperation with the industry leaders and access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, quickly made us one of the world‘s leading mining services.

As a Blockchainm customer, you can enjoy many benefits, including:

Access to the world-class data centers and network boasting more than 12000 PH/s
Confidence that you receive only newly mined coins
Automatic deposit of mined coins to your balance.

here is a very nice and completely free site

that will allow you to earn BTC without doing anything.

It is about Bitcoins mining (BTC creation)

You have absolutely nothing to invest and absolutely nothing to do.

Just watch your account grow.

Get your FREE 1000 GH/s Miner Power at

https://evermine.us.to/?ref=5fa620fa-ddfd-44ac-91f8-bb727ce365f3

Do I have to pay/invest in order to start mining?
Absolutely not. You receive 1,000 GH/s (1 TH/s) mining power immediately upon your registration. Any additional power purchase is not required.

Why do I need to enter my email address during registration?
Your email address serves as your username and it is absolutely required that you have an unrestricted access to your email inbox.
We do not add you to any mailing lists and do not give or sell it to any 3rd parties.

How do I upgrade my mining power?
You can upgrade by using your actual balance or by sending BTC to the deposit address provided by EverMine. The upgrade is a subject of a minimum required amount (currently, it's 4.5 TH/s).
Using your balance immediately allocates new power while the transfer of BTC from your other wallet requires at least 5 confirmations from Blockchain (Bitcoin network).

How do I withdraw coins I mined and is there any administrative fee?
There are no fees for withdrawal on our side, however Blockchain (Bitcoin network) charges a «miner fee» for the transaction (a tiny portion of the sum being transferred).
PLEASE NOTE that first three of your withdrawals are a subject of random admin approval and in such case one of the admins will manually review the request and then you will receive an email with a confirmation link which you have to click on in order to proceed with your withdrawal.
All other withdrawals are processed automatically in a timely order (first come first serve).

How does Referral program work?
You get your own referral link upon the registration and it is displayed on your Dashboard. You can copy the link and send it to somebody and/or post it to your Social Networks.
You receive FREE 0.1 TH/s (100 GH/s) for each registration with your referral link.

How much mining power can I purchase and when it expires?
Maximum allowed power upgrade is 12,000 TH/s (12 PH/s).
The mining power does not expire and continues to work until a decision of the stopping the mining would be made by EverMine shareholders. In that case the the allocated mining power will be converted back to Bitcoins (by residual value) and those fundds will be available for withdraw.

How much power is available there for new miners?
As per August 2021, we are able allocate at least 360,000 PH/s (360,000,000 TH/s).

Do I need to be online for 24/7 for mining and where are the coins are actually mined?
No, you don't. You use you computer or phone only for monitoring and controling purposes.
All mining is running on our data centers in British Virgin Islands and Kazakhstan.

How long do you operate?
We started Bitcoin mining operations with comparatively small pool of private investors (who then became our shareholders later) in February 2020.
Later on June 2021 it's been decided to upgrade our hardware to allocate more mining power and to open a mining service for general public, which started in August 2021.

https://evermine.us.to/?ref=5fa620fa-ddfd-44ac-91f8-bb727ce365f3

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services