click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Muslim woman first to compete in hijab, burkini in Miss Minnesota USA pageant  (Read 956 times)

PippaFraser

• View Profile
Muslim woman first to compete in hijab, burkini in Miss Minnesota USA pageant
FOX News · 9 minutes ago
A Muslim woman has become the first to compete in the Miss Minnesota USA pageant while fully clothed. Halima Aden made the semifinals of …

alexbend

• View Profile
Really?

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
After all, religion has reached politics. How should I see the beauty of a girl in a hijab? I can't understand the modern world at all! Although I live in the USA, I once lived with a girl who professed Islam, but this did not prevent her from walking in what she wanted. It used to happen that I could buy her an Abaya for a holiday on this site -- abayas online uk, but it was very rare. If this Muslim woman had won this contest, I would have laughed very hard, although it is clear that this world has come to an end, given what is happening at the competitions now.

Lancelot

• Novice
  • Dum spiro, spero
    • View Profile
I really wish you talk neither about religion nor politics at your first date. This ruins all the impression. It looks you don't know how to communicate with girls.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 02:04:03 PM by Lancelot »
Dum spiro, spero

SophiaSoft

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is this woman an orphan? I think this behavior is totally inappropriate. I wonder what her family is waiting for. Family is the most important for any muslim woman, not some creepy competitions. And are you completely crazy suggesting she should do sports in abaya by the way? Have you ever seen what it is with your own eyes? Advice is even worse than a starting topic. Anyway here https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2020/07/24/what-you-should-know-about-internet-dating/ are the best tips for dating. Normally a family should arrange a wedding, but this article will help if this failed. And if you just want to find someone online for God's sake!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services