click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Happy to find the bitcoingarden  (Read 542 times)

dubb1717

• View Profile
Happy to find the bitcoingarden
« on: January 04, 2022, 04:53:40 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'll introduce myself as Dubb1717. I'm new to the forum and to bitcoin in general. I'm not a tech guy but really just became interested in bitcoin once I heard about the concept and how it differs from fiat currency.

With the 2020 crisis around the world, I became increasing aware of centralised control and after I realised how much it is affecting everyone, I began to see how its been like this for a long time now and its possible we are just seeing that come to fruition.

I've become beyond frustrated at the top-down functioning of governments and policy makers. Its clear to me that there is corruption, and where there is corruption there is money.

Not to rant to me much, but when I learned more about bitcoin and heard bitcoiners on podcasts, I realised that they were seeing what I saw, and that they see Bitcoin as a solution. The more I learned about bitcoin, the more I think it could be a solution too. I am not soley interested in becoming part of the bitcoin community because of money, but because of shared values and the possibility to be a part of the decentralisation of money.

That's my rant. I look forward to learning more on this forum and connecting with like minded people.

Happy 2022

sharabela

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Happy to find the bitcoingarden
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 04:35:30 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'll introduce myself as Dubb1717. I'm new to the forum and to bitcoin in general. I'm not a tech guy but really just became interested in bitcoin once I heard about the concept and how it differs from fiat currency.

With the 2020 crisis around the world, I became increasing aware of centralised control and after I realised how much it is affecting everyone, I began to see how its been like this for a long time now and its possible we are just seeing that come to fruition.

I've become beyond frustrated at the top-down functioning of governments and policy makers. Its clear to me that there is corruption, and where there is corruption there is money.

Not to rant to me much, but when I learned more about bitcoin and heard bitcoiners on podcasts, I realised that they were seeing what I saw, and that they see Bitcoin as a solution. The more I learned about bitcoin, the more I think it could be a solution too. I am not soley interested in becoming part of the bitcoin community because of money, but because of shared values and the possibility to be a part of the decentralisation of money.

That's my rant. I look forward to learning more on this forum and connecting with like minded people.

Happy 2022
Welcome to Bitcoingarden. I look forward to getting to know more from your experience. Thanks in advance.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 06:52:19 PM »
Hello and welcome!

dubb1717

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 10:59:27 AM »
Thanks  :)

Trends

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 01:56:13 PM »
Hi and welcome :-)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services