click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto like a ticket to life  (Read 597 times)

iana_k

• View Profile
  • Crypto like a ticket to life
    « on: January 03, 2022, 09:42:14 PM »
    Hi! My name is Iana, and I'm happy to found this forum!

Today BD of BTC and I wonder — Satoshi Nakamoto knew when he created Bitcoin how this would change the world.  How it will change the economy and bank system. How it will help thousands of people to become richer. Buy homes, close debts, pay for an operation to parents (or buy a new Lamborghini, for what IDK).

I have known cryptocurrency for a long time.  Remember too many years ago once my customer wanted to pay me 3btc for a product (then it was $300).  And I didn’t approve, thinking it as a deception.

Today I have a lot of debts.  They happened as a result of a pandemic, the closure of my business, the illness of my mothers, and the death of my father (it happened 2 months ago, and I can’t speak about it without emotions).  I can't even imagine that this happened to me. I lose all my money this time. And more. I took a lot of loans. The last little money that I invested in cryptocurrency — also lost it.

Today my reality looks so different. Every day I have calls from financial organizations (in my country we can take loans not only from banks), they threaten me and my mother with physical violence.  And I don't understand how and where to get money.  I work as a designer, I do not earn much.  This is not enough to pay for life and interest on loans.

At night, when I can't sleep because of stress, I think of only one thing. If I took that 3BTC, my life would be better. Today 0.3BTC would be enough for me to save my soul. And I’m really sad because I didn’t believe in crypto before.

P.S. And I’m the person who had 20,000.00 DOGE from December 2017 and sold it in December 2020 because it was not enough to pay for flat

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
    Re: Crypto like a ticket to life
    « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 06:53:43 PM »
    Hello Iana! Welcome to the community   ;D

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services