click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: My Top Tier Crypto Affiliate Programs  (Read 851 times)

fav

• Garden Hero
  • favs.pw
    • View Profile
    • BitShares 2.0 SmartCoin
My Top Tier Crypto Affiliate Programs
« on: November 14, 2016, 01:39:17 PM »
There are literally hundreds of crypto services and referral programs. I’m being totally blunt with you now: 99% of them are either straight out garbage and/or scam. Here are the services I actually use, promote, and recommend http://favs.pw/my-top-tier-crypto-affiliate-programs/
SmartCoin Blog: http://favs.pw/

CEX.IO

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange
Re: My Top Tier Crypto Affiliate Programs
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:03:10 PM »
AFFILIATE PROGRAM BY CEX.IO

We at CEX.IO exchange have launched a new Affiliate Program.

How does CEX.IO affiliate program work?

1. Get a link

Share your personal referral link across the web

2. Invite users

The more users you bring to CEX.IO, the more you earn

3. Be rewarded

Get 30% of fee from all exchange transactions of your referred users!

We offer real-time traffic stats right in your profile and a massive set of promo tools (banners and landings). The reward is added to your USD balance automatically once a day, not for the day before, but for 30 days ago. All fees are recalculated to USD equivalent at the moment when transaction is done.

Rewards are unlimited. The more users you refer, the more money you earn.

You can withdraw your rewards directly to your payment card (VISA or MasterCard) instantly, or convert USD earnings to ETH or BTC right on the exchange.

Join Affiliate Program
Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Best Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now

Lord_of_coins

• Be lucky with Club178!
  • Novice
  • Have a break, Have fun with Club178!
    • View Profile
    • Club178
Re: My Top Tier Crypto Affiliate Programs
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 12:55:23 PM »
Hi there,

Are you looking for  Affiliate Program with one of the best commission offer in the market?  Join Club178 Affiliate Program with a 30% - 40% Commission Offered. To learn more about our affiliate program visit Club178 .                                                                           

START EARNING TODAY

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services