click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Happy New Year! 2022 is upon us - share your (top 5) coins  (Read 75 times)

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Happy New Year! 2022 is upon us - share your (top 5) coins
« on: December 29, 2021, 03:12:30 AM »
Still early for "Happy new year" but hey, it is what it is. And guess what? Another topic about 2022 coins *insert sad music sound*. Let's make this an informative topic, about coins you are holding and WHY. Please explain WHY you are holding a specific coin for atleast 6 months. If you guys wanna make it more fun, add the CURRENT prices too. We will see eachother next year and do a recap on this topic. This way we get somewhat a winner with the most % gained since he posted his coin. Will close this thread with a winner and re-open a new 2023 year topic. Something competetive + we can learn from each other. This can be lots of fun. To prevent people listing 20+ coins, list your top 5.

NOTE: BTC is not an altcoin

So let's get started, shall we?

Altcoins - LangePara 2022

1. SAND - current price $6.63
A metaverse coin, there are many out there but SAND is unique because of The Game Maker. After watching a few video's, I am convinced this will be one of the few winners when it comes to metaverse gaming, because of the team. When it comes to gaming, developers are one of the MOST important things. If the game is trash, noone will play it. I know SAND has got some serious good game designers + developers in house. They are dedicated.

2. AZERO - current price OTC $1
Aleph Zero is not out yet on any exchanges. But it will be in the future (2022). The presale price was $0.1 and OTC price right now is $1, hence I say the price is about $1. Aleph Zero ($AZERO) is a new layer 1 set to launch their mainnet tomorrow. Aleph Zero is a privacy-enhancing public blockchain. based on an original peer-reviewed consensus protocol and an integration with the substrate stack. It solves the shortcomings of current distributed ledger technology platforms:
Speed, Validation Time, Scalability, and Security.

With wide-range of potential applications, Aleph Zero can operate as a public ledger as well as a private instance connected to the public ledger. This allows enterprises to build decentralized projects that benefit from the speed and security of a public DLT platform while still being able to preserve the privacy of their transactions.

3. VIDT - current price $0.79
IBN/Airbus/Kucoin partnership, 40m marketcap. They do little advertising and so its very hidden. VIDT is known for Web3, AI & Big Data, NFTs and more. If WEB3 becomes a thing, VIDT will be a big part of it.

4. KILT - current price $4.79
KILT is a blockchain protocol for issuing self-sovereign verifiable, revocable, anonymous credentials and enabling trust market business models in the Web 3.0.
1M or more DID's created = most adopted DID project you can buy a token of, funded by the German government and a bank, has been developed for YEARS, team that has experience from the top projects $DOT. 2022 will be a very exciting year for $KILT, BOTlabs, & the DOT & KSM ecosystem. More events are planned including love meetups & educational webinars for developers as we shift our focus from launch to adoption. SocialKYC beta will be launched Jan 2022.

pgp gaat af ik kan niet zonder

Edit: 29-12-2021 - bought 10% IOTA @$1.48. Yes, my 100% BTC portfolio is now 80% BTC and 10% VIDT and 10% IOTA. Also got in the pre-stake today of IOTA

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Happy New Year! 2022 is upon us - share your (top 5) coins
    « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 06:22:54 PM »
    You have a good list and am sure you must have good reasons why you choose your top 5 that way...and reading the post certainly those 5 got strong potential for strong growth in 2022 when metaverse and web 3.0 can be raging on the marketplace. Now, as for me, I am bereft of any funds to invest on new projects so I am just maintaining some coins and tokens which I got from my bounty works here. Hopefully, I can also get lucky and can participate in a project that will be making a big boom by next year. Happy new year everyone and may we all get our desires and wishes in the coming new year!

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services