click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: THC and secondary breast cancer  (Read 78 times)

PippaFraser

• View Profile
THC and secondary breast cancer
« on: December 21, 2021, 03:08:14 AM »
I have recently been diagnosed with secondary breast cancer in my lungs and liver and have started medications. A friend has suggested trying THC oil so I bought some but I'm now worrying whether it will interfere with my treatment.

My consultant hasn't said don't take it but not be 'ripped off' by people, I think he has an open mind about it but my nurse said it can interfere with my meds.

Does anybody have any information they could share please?

juradvan

• View Profile
Re: THC and secondary breast cancer
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 01:46:10 PM »
I tried it, and it didn’t work for me.

rubeelam

• View Profile
Re: THC and secondary breast cancer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:38:35 PM »
I never heard that thc could heal cancer… I think it is not true and you shouldn’t spend your money on that. The only time I used thc oil was when I had a leg injury. People told me that it would help me numb the pain, but it was useless. The only thing that helped me was hash that I bought from https://online-dispensary.net/weed-marijuana-concentrates/buy-hash-online/. High-quality hashish is hard to find, and I was fortunate. This place has the highest quality of hashish, and my favorite one is zig-zag black hash.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services