click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Like A Rolling Stone - or better not ...  (Read 335 times)

Drewgrant

• View Profile
Like A Rolling Stone - or better not ...
« on: December 17, 2021, 12:50:49 PM »
As you all know Charlie Watts has died at the age of 80. RIP. I wasn't a big Stones fan but own some of their albums.

To this day we are lucky to be fans of a band where all hard core members are still alive. Only founding member Graham Simpson and part time bassists John Gustafson and John Wetton (UK, Asia) have sadly passed away.

Time has brought several health restrictions for Bryan (voice), Andy + Paul (hands etc.) etc. Not to forget their age of 70 + (only Eddie is the Roxy youngster he always was).

Why do I point out that? If there is any inclination to plan a Roxy farewell concert or a small farewell tour they should hurry up.

Age and disease are constant companions and Covid could have come to stay but as far as I know all of them could at least be part of one concert while a lot of people in UK and elsewhere are vaccinated against Corona.

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
Re: Like A Rolling Stone - or better not ...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 05:42:58 PM »
Really?

VicktorWhite

• View Profile
Re: Like A Rolling Stone - or better not ...
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 05:43:42 PM »
I can't tell you exactly what might happen because I always put different sounds of an explosion and a shot. And I suggest you do the same, although no one forbids you to conduct an experiment and see how everything will be. When I worked with spaceships, I even managed to make it so that the music of AC/DC, Back in Black, turns on when a battle begins, haha. By the way, I spent a lot of time trying to download the mp3 file format of this song because otherwise, it would not have worked. I've tried many sites because most of the sites where you can download music are scam sites, so be careful. Good luck developing your thing.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services