click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: unknown long white tubeless worms  (Read 819 times)

Drewgrant

• View Profile
unknown long white tubeless worms
« on: December 17, 2021, 12:15:40 PM »
 Hello there! Long time lurker and first time posting, I found these two long white worms in my tank and was wondering if they're harmful or harmless. They're about 5/6 inches long and after looking through the ID threads I couldn't figure out what these were.

some tank details, 10 gallon has been up for about a month and a half now, last new additions were fish two weeks ago, and I used mostly dry rock with a piece of lr from the lfs to start it up

alexbend

• View Profile
Re: unknown long white tubeless worms
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 05:26:24 PM »
Listen to me

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
Re: unknown long white tubeless worms
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 05:33:57 PM »
Hi! It's terrible that you have worms in the tank. It means that your filter can't do its job, and all the bacteria and worms multiply in this water. Therefore, I would advise you to change the filter and the water in the tank. And be careful. Maybe there are parasites or worms in your body too. You should do a complete examination of the body and check it out. I once had parasites in my body, so the doctor advised me to buy a drug called niclosamide. And then I finally found niclosamide powder for sale and was completely cured in just two weeks, most likely because the drug is good.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 05:35:31 PM by GeyTusovka »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services