click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Movie recommendations  (Read 1744 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Movie recommendations
« on: December 13, 2021, 07:16:11 PM »
I was thinking about this thread. I’d recommend “Uncut Gems” by Safdie brothers. What have you seen recently worth seeing?

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Movie recommendations
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 07:16:53 PM »
An interesting thread I found. We should create such more often and share movies to watch. Because I myself have nothing to watch anymore. As many times as I go to 123moviesgo, I feel like I've seen everything. The last thing I watched was the hit series Paper House. Anybody here like it?

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 07:17:24 PM »
You can watch The Witcher, it is a awesome show in Netflix. You can bing watch The Dome also, this is also interesting and is also available on Netflix.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 08:31:01 PM »
My favorite pastime is not just watching a movie. I love concerts, especially Russian ones. They are especially atmospheric, in my opinion. So hurry up while there are still tickets for Russian shows https://eventcartel.com/ . Take a note!

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 12:17:49 AM »
Just look at it! Take it easy!

Airzone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 11:01:41 PM »
Usually, whenever I have some free time and want to entertain myself, I go directly to Apple TV since they have a ton of movies and tv series I can watch for hours. Recently, I discovered a new tv series called Tehran, and I'm obsessed with it. Sadly, I heard and read this article about Tehran Season 3 and the possibility of being canceled. I hope that's not going to happen since it's one of the most popular titles in this domain, and everyone is dying to know what will happen next.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 04:01:58 PM by Airzone »

Foxalive

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 01:21:42 PM »
We all love to watch movies with unexpected plots, attractive, colourful characters, and pleasing visual effects. But what would you say if you asked yourself which film is the one that will stick in your memory forever? I recently watched some unforgettable movies that I will remember for the rest of my life. While watching it, nothing could distract me from such a beautiful story. Besides, I wasn't disturbed by the commercials because I started watching movies at www.999flix.com. I was satisfied with this because, in my opinion, it is very nice to watch movies online without advertising.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 11:31:22 PM by Foxalive »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2022, 06:36:39 PM »
The new Thor movie is good. We've been watching Wednesday and re-watching True Blood lately. Yellowstone is also good.

timlk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 04:57:40 AM »
I often watch movies online and honestly tell you, ads annoy me terribly.  Ads are everywhere, but with AdLock, you can finally make them disappear! This solution also works great as an ad blocker for games https://adlock.com/ . Start using aadlock and see how effective it is

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services