click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Does someone use trading bots?  (Read 303 times)

Review_Master2

• View Profile
Does someone use trading bots?
« on: December 01, 2021, 06:55:02 AM »
Hello everyone.

Recently I became interested in the topic of trading bots, so I decided to study the information about it. After reading several articles, I realized that there are many different opinions and therefore it is very difficult to decide for myself whether to use bots well or badly.

So I decided to try a few bots. I drew attention to the bot announcement from NWC. I think it's better to use software from a well-known company. This gives more confidence in a good result. As far as I understand, a bot for testing on historical data uses certain algorithms to automatically detect the most important patterns on the charts.

However, is it possible that, in addition to simply detecting patterns, the bot also calculates the technical price target and looks at how many patterns reach it, so that the percentage of success of the trade can be determined?

How do you feel about trading bots? Have you ever used it and can you advise something about this?

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
Re: Does someone use trading bots?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 07:31:12 AM »
You usually have to set price targets yourself when you are using a bot.
I am personally a little wary of robots, it's difficult to find a good one. But if you are educated about manual trading and have some programming skills so that you can modify a bot if needed/as time goes on and market conditions change, it can be a pretty good option.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Does someone use trading bots?
    « Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 08:38:22 AM »

How do you feel about trading bots? Have you ever used it and can you advise something about this?

Dont ever think that this is a money making method on where most noobs or newbies do believe on that bots could really be profitable compared when they do make out manual trades which is always been a
    very bad impression or belief to have in mind thats why you should really clear out those kind of information and experience for yourself on whats the reality of trading bots.You would eventually realize
    that this is really just good for automation and it isnt really different when it comes on being profitable because you are still the ones who do make out instructions or settings on what the bot will do
    whenever you are far away with your pc or not able to check out your trades.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 05:48:36 PM »
    I think there are probably some good ones out there but I've read too many stories of people being burned by trading bots and just can't bring myself to take the risk.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    « Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 08:31:08 AM »
    I think there are probably some good ones out there but I've read too many stories of people being burned by trading bots and just can't bring myself to take the risk.

I feel similarly, there are so many bots out there that simply don't work the way they are advertised. This is why I think they should only be used if you have certain skills to make it work and have tested it, otherwise it is too easy to lose money on them.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services