click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Finch movie  (Read 79 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Finch movie
« on: November 30, 2021, 11:35:51 AM »
Watched another good Tom Hanks movie last night. The future’s so bright you will have to wear more than shades.

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Finch movie
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 12:21:56 PM »
I watched it recently on 123movies. I liked the movie. There is no bloodshed, murder, violence or any other kind of cruelty in the picture. It's a good family road movie. Where you can both laugh. You can also cry. ""Finch"" consists of the standard set of elements for an adventure drama. Nothing new or original about it. It's just the kindness the friendship and the humanity of a robot and a dog. Better than human beings...
Beautiful special effects only add contrast and brightness to the picture for interesting viewing. But the relationship between the characters here is more important than any computer graphics.

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Finch movie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 01:54:14 PM »
I have not watched it yet, but a reviewer wrote that it's like a live action Futurama.
Ii find that hard to believe given the trailer does not seem very comedic, but I'm sure I'll check it out anyway.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services