click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Mobile app development  (Read 618 times)

Letmero

• View Profile
Mobile app development
« on: August 29, 2018, 05:08:14 PM »
I want to create mobile app for my website about trading. How can I do this?

antinom

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile app development
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
Please describe this in more detail. Show your website, tell what do you expect from the application.

Zurro0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 04:09:49 PM »

I think you should contact development company and describe your task in details. They will consult you. I can share contacts of one good company, it is IDAP https://idapgroup.com/android-application-development/ they are experts in mobile development. They provide a big variety of different solutions and can help to develop any app or game for IOS or Android.

Bazalt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 05:28:30 PM »
I look for the mobile apps market for the last few years and I am completely amazed by all those modern apps. A great example is this phone tracking app - cellphonetrackapp.net/call-tracker-vivo-v7/. Some time ago I wouldn't even believe if somebody said that it will be possible to track someone's calls, messages, and location but now it's easily can be done with the app.

Ruperto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 05:41:10 AM »
Of course applications for mobile phones are very different from each other. I am attracted to music applications and I want to recommend everyone to read useful information about the development this article. In my opinion, it is best to make an application not for a specific platform, but to cover all smartphone users at once.

TarunNagar

• View Profile
Mobile App Development
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »
Design and develop your own on-demand music streaming applications like Spotify with our innovative Mobile App Development services here https://devtechnosys.com/music-streaming-app-development.php. At Dev Technosys, we are a renowned name in the IT industry offering the comprehensive range of the state-of-the-art live music streaming applications development for individuals and businesses out there
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 11:35:35 AM by TarunNagar »

karanprakash

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 11:40:12 AM »

hasanraza

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 09:15:52 AM »

The best way to continue forward is to first pen down your requirements and send them to any mobile / android app development company for price quotation and if all goes well then continue with your app project, I've had many apps developed this way, its much easier and convenient than hiring freelancers specially if you are new to the world of app dev. I hope this helps. Regards

marynaaaa

• View Profile
Re: Mobile App Development
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 11:23:17 AM »
Design and develop your own on-demand music streaming applications like Spotify with our innovative Mobile App Development services here.

By the way, it is a good idea to create a music streaming app, seeing how popular this kind of apps are nowadays. Cleveroad has a really useful article on how to create a music streaming app.

markluber

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 01:42:15 PM »
Hey! Thanks for shooting this question. In recent times, the popularity of clone scripts is skyrocketing. The huge hype circling behind the clone scripts is due to the cost-effectiveness and the less time taken for launching. Back to square one! Before disclosing the best clone script development company, let us take a pause.

There are certain metrics that will define whether the clone script is the best or not. In this row, let us see through the metrics that define the best clone solution.

The clone solution must be customizable to a higher extent.
The solution should be highly reliable.
The clone app must be scalable in the future.

TurnkeyTown, a mobile app development company, satisfies all the above-stated metrics. Also, they provide https://www.turnkeytown.com/ at a reasonable price thereby making it business-friendly. I hope that this answer solved your query. All the best!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 01:45:36 PM by markluber »

MaxBPO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 05:37:54 PM »
One of the best companies on the European market is Mobilunity-BPO. For more than 10 years they create and delegate teams of software and application developers from Ukraine to global companies, and they also allocate remote employees by specialty: custom support services,lead generation etc.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services