click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Crypto market in India tumble following the government bill announcement  (Read 67 times)

florencewolfe

• View Profile
Regulatory discussions in India over the crypto ban caused panic selling on major crypto exchange WazirX, resulting in massive price drop on leading cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ether.

The Indian cryptocurrency market crashed soon as the parliament announced to introduce and list 26 new bills in the Winter Session, which included the Cryptocurrency and Regulation of Official Digital Currency Bill, 2021. The bill seeks a legislative vote on creating an official digital currency while imposing a ban on all private cryptocurrencies.

Read full story on http://cryptounity.news/crypto-market-in-india-tumble-following-the-government-bill-announcement

Olasengkang12

• View Profile
ola location
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 12:58:57 PM »
Although a close community can appear in a housing community, ola location the opportunities for it in an condo complex are more. With close proximity in your associates and ok possibility to spend time together, apartment living creates a closer network.

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto market in India tumble following the government bill announcement
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 03:49:55 PM »
Last I heard, they were going to regulate cryptos and lower the taxes of crypto transactions. They can never make up their minds.

Moghandayz

• View Profile
Re: Crypto market in India tumble following the government bill announcement
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 06:22:09 PM »
With crypto investments. What i usually say is ; what ever goes down most go back up, in inverse with gravity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services