click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: hi dollars. The future is near  (Read 67 times)

den.dimitrovgraddden.dd

• View Profile
hi dollars. The future is near
« on: November 10, 2021, 07:19:03 PM »
Earning dollars for free with cryptocurrency?  This is possible with the relatively new crypto project Hi.com.  Someone on Telegram talked about this, so I thought I'd give it a try.  This is a short summary of my experience with the application so far.  The superior speed and scalability of the Hi-Protocol (hiP) and the zero transaction fee token model will set it apart from other blockchains and enable it to become the dominant smart contract platform for decentralized applications.  Thus, they create their own scalable blockchain with zero transaction fees!  The Hi Foundation is a team based in Singapore.

Firstly, what functions are there 1) registration in your favorite chat application (Telegram, WhatsApp, others will soon appear), 2) Web application, 3) Sending crypts to friends 4) Flexible earnings on your crypto holdings (earned in HI dollars,  5) Flexible earnings on your assets in cryptocurrency (earned in HI dollars)), 6) Farming HI, Getting HI for free.

The founder of the project is the former director of Crypto.com

Registration on hi, by invitation only, you can use my link

https://hi.com/Denis1917

In order to qualify for your coins, you need to go through KYC verification.  The link can be found in the telegram bot or whatsapp.  I recommend doing it right away.  And daily confirm your participation by answering the bot's question.

For 6 months, the project has gained more than 1 million users and continues to expand.  The idea of ​​the project is to create a decentralized bank with its own cryptocurrency HI, in which you can store and exchange various crypto and fiat currencies without commission.  Essentially a DeFi exchange.  We already have our own web.  an application with a wallet from which you can withdraw tokens received from inviting new users and an application on iOS will soon be available on Android.  For each invited user who passes KYC they will give 0.5 Hi.  The price of the token is growing, at the time of this writing, it has grown by more than $ 1.  Therefore, you can connect your friends and family.  The topic is promising, and it comes to everyone.

The Hi coin is already listed on CoinMarketCap and traded on exchanges.

For me, this is the most promising project.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 8T через Tapatalk

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved| Privacy Policy| DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden| Support & Services