click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The First Blockchain Event at the World Expo is Starting Soon  (Read 491 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
The First Blockchain Event at the World Expo is Starting Soon
« on: November 09, 2021, 02:20:14 PM »
Blockchain Economy Expo - The First Blockchain Event in the World Expo’s history is a two-day Event and is going to start on November 14, 2021, in Dubai, as part of the Expo 2020 Dubai.

Blockchain Economy Expo will be the most global blockchain event ever. The expected attendance for the Expo 2020 Dubai is about 25,2 million from 191 countries and for the Blockchain Economy Expo itself around 40,000 visitors. Government representatives, crypto and blockchain experts, institutional investors, investors, top blockchain companies, developers, crypto traders, influencers, major decision-makers, fund managers, VCs, angel investors, NFT Artists, and C-level executives of the largest Blockchain-Crypto companies will congregate under one roof.

Famous names of the crypto-blockchain world including Tim Draper, Tom LEE, Blockchain.com co-founder Nicholas Cary, IOTA co-founder Serguei Popov, EVP Operations at Crypto.com Mariana Gospodinova, OKEx Director Lennix Lai discussed the major topics of cryptocurrencies in recent years at the Blockchain Economy stage.

Utopia p2p will act as one of the sponsors of this event and will be represented on a separate advertising stand. Now people will understand the whole seriousness of the project and its cryptocurrencies.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: The First Blockchain Event at the World Expo is Starting Soon
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 01:14:09 PM »
Oh, wow. I am very glad that this long-awaited event will finally take place! I can't imagine how much this can change the attitude towards the crypto world and show its seriousness and reliability. Finally, people will stop considering it a scam, and cryptophanats are crazy for earning money.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 12:00:22 PM »
It will be interesting to see what will happen to Crypton rate after that forum. If it will bring more attention or not. As the mobile version will be released really soon and more popularity will be great. On the whole, it's great to see such improvement as the whole Utopia project was like stuck for quite a long time.

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 11:56:22 PM »
Wow, Expo is very famous in the crypto world, many projects want to participate in order to promote ideas and reach potential investors. Participating in a major crypto event is also an effective way of marketing.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 11:15:04 AM »
As far as I know, after the end of this forum, more representatives of the crypto community learned about the project. While it is difficult to judge the exact changes, however, it can already be assumed that the positive growth of the coin and the project's popularity as a whole are expected in the near future.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 08:28:30 PM »
How do you know that? As I've checked, the rate is more or less on the same level. At least it's not falling and that's good. But what concerns the fact that more people now know that - have you seen some publications or activity in social networks? As for me everythng seems to remain the same.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 06:23:12 PM »
Hmm, I didn't mean ratings, I was rather talking about the fact that more users found out about this project. And I expect it to become obvious in the future. By the way, I'm still waiting for the release of the mobile version of the app.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 02:46:11 PM »
There was a teaser posted recently. Picture of a mobile phone with Utopia logo on it and no comments. I think it's all about mobile version. And today another one appeared, but with a scale this time and it's written +1 on it. Seems like it's something about Crypton exchange.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 11:26:09 AM »
Hahaha, the developers decided to drive the users crazy. These intrigues only fuel interest. Waiting for updates will pay off with their release, I hope.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2021, 03:57:11 PM »
Now it's the best time to release a mobile version. After the leaked FBI document about all the popular messengers, people will now look for more secure alternatives. And it will be twice better if Utopia messenger will be already released for mobile.

Kaine456

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 06:30:53 PM »
 ;) ;) ;)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services