click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] DogeMan - based Ecosystem Backed by Comic Saga of Dogecoin  (Read 400 times)

iceforsalehere

• View Profile
[ANN] DogeMan - based Ecosystem Backed by Comic Saga of Dogecoin
« on: November 09, 2021, 04:01:17 AM »

agresthe

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] DogeMan - based Ecosystem Backed by Comic Saga of Dogecoin
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 08:33:56 AM »
DogeMan BuyBack Competition

1 ETH up for grabs!

The next 50 buys of 0.1 ETH or more, go into the draw to WIN 1 ETH!

Bonus: If we can get 30 buys in a row, without ANY SELLS, then 0.5 ETH will be given to one random buyer within those 30 buyers!
#dogeman #DogeManLeague

agresthe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 10:15:52 AM »
We have our first AMA tomorrow with cointiger community. Huge rewards, looking forward to see everyone there. #Dogeman #doge #SHIB #ALTSEASON #100x

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 10:27:52 PM »
I just heard the name of the dogeman project. is this project focused on coin memes? is there a market that sells it? most importantly have a special strategy to compete with other projects.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 11:33:27 PM »
I just heard the name of the dogeman project. is this project focused on coin memes? is there a market that sells it?
I also just heard this project, seems like another meme coin themed doggy. Regarding the market, I think they will list it on Uniswap because I saw Uniswap allocation on the description of its tokenomics. But it may be not listed yet, it is probably still a plan for the future listing plan. CMIIW

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 09:58:37 PM »
I also just heard this project, seems like another meme coin themed doggy. Regarding the market, I think they will list it on Uniswap because I saw Uniswap allocation on the description of its tokenomics. But it may be not listed yet, it is probably still a plan for the future listing plan. CMIIW
Interesting if they are listed in the top Dex on uniswap. but I think it costs a lot of gas for traders if they want to trade there. maybe their team can also consider listing on pencakeswap

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 10:32:46 PM »
Interesting if they are listed in the top Dex on uniswap. but I think it costs a lot of gas for traders if they want to trade there. maybe their team can also consider listing on pencakeswap
What's the difference between Uniswap and Pancakeswap? I think they are the same, and the gas needed isn't so different. Even the gas fees are expensive, people who have Dogeman tokens must be happy, they can trade the tokens on a good DEX. This issue can be solved then, the first thing that should be done is to list the tokens there.

agresthe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »
1 ETH Buy Back Competition is LIVE NOW!!! #Giveaways #dogeman #memecoins #early #Bullish #MONEY #Ethereum

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 11:13:28 PM »
What's the difference between Uniswap and Pancakeswap? I think they are the same, and the gas needed isn't so different. Even the gas fees are expensive, people who have Dogeman tokens must be happy, they can trade the tokens on a good DEX. This issue can be solved then, the first thing that should be done is to list the tokens there.
I've never used uniswap. but I think gas in cake is cheaper than uniswap. you can try. Of course I hope this project can be listed in both dex. maybe in waves Erchange can also be considered

Selino

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 06:02:26 PM »
What's the point in these new dog meme coins, which are no different from previous, equally worthless coins. The meme-coin craze, which leads to a loss of funds by their investors, could seriously harm the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Still, it is better to invest in conventional projects with a development perspective, such as Muzicoin.io. You can now participate in the IEO of this project on the Coinsbit exchange.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 11:02:41 PM »
What's the point in these new dog meme coins, which are no different from previous, equally worthless coins. The meme-coin craze, which leads to a loss of funds by their investors, could seriously harm the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Still, it is better to invest in conventional projects with a development perspective, such as Muzicoin.io. You can now participate in the IEO of this project on the Coinsbit exchange.
I don't know.. maybe they want to profit from the phenomenal meme coin. so they made a similar project.
I see, are you part of the coinsbit team? I think that in IEO there are several top exchanges that can be an option, such as Binance, Kucoin

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 11:07:14 PM »
What's the point in these new dog meme coins, which are no different from previous, equally worthless coins.
Yes, it is no different from other meme coins. Sure, it is your choice to buy or not. If you think it is worthless, just avoid buying. Anyway, many new coins have no clear purposes, not so different from meme coins. Even, they become dead coins faster than meme coins. While meme coins can be pumped0dumped for a few months.  ;D

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 06:21:12 PM »
Yes, it is no different from other meme coins. Sure, it is your choice to buy or not. If you think it is worthless, just avoid buying. Anyway, many new coins have no clear purposes, not so different from meme coins. Even, they become dead coins faster than meme coins. While meme coins can be pumped0dumped for a few months.  ;D
yes. meme coins mostly don't last very long, so I thought it would be a waste of time and money buying it. . there are much better coins to invest

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 11:44:17 PM »
yes. meme coins mostly don't last very long, so I thought it would be a waste of time and money buying it.
If you know the characteristic of meme coins, it can be profitable enough for you. But surely just trading the meme coins for a short term goal. While for people who don't understand how the characteristic of meme coins, better to choose other coins that have good fundamentals to last a log time.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services