click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What is your hobby?  (Read 137 times)

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is your hobby?
« on: November 01, 2021, 10:57:12 AM »
I'm a soap opera buff. I like to watch soap operas all my free time. What are your hobbies?

Maxxx17

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What is your hobby?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 11:37:46 AM »
It all depends on the mood. There is no hobby as such. But most of my free time I spend on 123movies site in search of the next new movie to watch. There I watch free movies and series online without registering or downloading. It's pretty convenient. Sometimes known as 123movies or "123movies" is an online streaming service. Which offers its users and viewers a colossal number of TV shows and movies for free. As I know it has every genre there is. If I spend so much time watching movies. Is this what you might call a hobby?

Agata98

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 11:41:59 AM »
Thank you for your advice. I'll have to try to watch my soap operas there. I think I'll like it.

Olive00

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 05:11:04 PM »
My hobby is horseback riding. I always wanted it since childhood. But it was expensive and difficult for my parents. So I started doing it when I was 22. The disadvantages are the same, it's expensive and I have to drive far out of town, but it's worth it. Horses are amazing creatures, they are powerful and noble. I adore them. That's why I try to ride horses every week. I already have a favorite horse, his name is Lightning, he is 8 years old and he is brown.

lenon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 04:05:59 PM »
I like to play the guitar

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 01:22:21 PM »
I like reading, doing some creative stuff and taking walks.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services