click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Instagram likes? Banned due to the use instagram likes...  (Read 245 times)

brainstorm212

• Novice
    • View Profile
Instagram likes? Banned due to the use instagram likes...
« on: November 07, 2019, 11:22:56 AM »
Hello everyone.
Guys, I would like to share with you my negative experience using services of instagram likes...
Just today I was banned due to the fact that I used services of instagram likes and I was banned due to the substandard services...

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
Re: Instagram likes? Banned due to the use instagram likes...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 12:58:19 PM »
I guess it didn't come as a surprise to you man you knew what you were doing, because it's not really by the rules but when you want to have a result you have to take risks I think here I understand you  in pursuit of success you have to go to all sorts of things and it's no secret that many people use different services to increase subscribers, automatic likes service and etc and I including)) and I think this is quite normal, everyone wants to be popular or at least seem so isn't that right?  Show me a man who wouldn't want it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:39:07 PM by BitcoinBoy »

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 08:30:23 AM »
Sorry to hear that! Haven't used them as well because I don't use Instagram as much anymore, but I remember being asked to take a break because I liked too many posts in a minute.

Mareca21

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 02:33:37 PM »
You can even not only meet new people for you, but also watch a huge number of interesting videos for you, as well as shoot your own so that your profile is recognized and you can quickly get acquainted and promote you in the media sphere

Martawa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 02:33:39 PM »
Hey hey, thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 03:58:00 PM by Martawa »

lenon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 04:08:02 PM »
Thank you for the information

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 01:17:46 PM »
This can happen with services like this, it is against rules on most social medias. Best to stick to legit ways of getting likes, it may be slower but it beats losing all your hard work overnight.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services