click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin buying tips and suggestions  (Read 244 times)

CDbtcexplorer

• View Profile
Bitcoin buying tips and suggestions
« on: October 27, 2021, 03:32:50 PM »
Hi guys! I am planning to buy bitcoin and this will be my first time buying. I would like to know when is a good time to start buying bitcoin instead of waiting for lower prices so I can get more coins? 

sharabela

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoin buying tips and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 10:01:37 AM »
Hi guys! I am planning to buy bitcoin and this will be my first time buying. I would like to know when is a good time to start buying bitcoin instead of waiting for lower prices so I can get more coins?

It would be tough to say like this. If you want to hold it at least for 12 months, you may buy some now. However, if you do not want to hold it that long, you may have to wait for the price to make a pullback. May be 40K is a good price to buy Bitcoin.

sandersok

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin buying tips and suggestions
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 02:00:34 PM »
A little bit more than a year ago, I decided to buy bitcoin, his course was growing and my savings wasn't enough. So I used the check cashing locator tool to get some cash for my needs. So next year, I've been checking the bitcoin course every day. And had a quiz sell or keep.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 06:11:24 PM by sandersok »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services