click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Are trading platforms useful?  (Read 289 times)

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Are trading platforms useful?
« on: October 24, 2021, 05:00:50 PM »
Recently, my friend asked me to advise him on platforms that would help newbies to the crypto to start trading and not go at a loss. I haven't worked with such tools and this question baffled me. I started googling and came across several similar projects that help beginners in trading. Among them, the most attractive was the platform from Newscripto. After registration, I was provided with a set of tools that would suit users of any level, regardless of their knowledge. Surprised by the automatic charting tools that help beginners understand the basics of technical analysis, to advanced proprietary indicators for experienced traders. I think it will be much easier for my friend to get involved with this platform, and, to be honest, I think it will be useful for me to use its functions sometimes. Have you used the platform from Newscripto and what do you think about the platform assistants in crypto trading?

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • Re: Are trading platforms useful?
    « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 06:39:48 AM »
    You mean newscrypto?

I am a little familiar with the platform. I came across it sometime back where they had a trading competition among trader and top traders would win prizes. To be honest, you can't trade all your life without making any losses. Even professional and experienced traders make losses once in a while.

I don't like anything to do with automation until I first learn about all the basics of trading plus experiencing it. Without knowledge about trading, you won't be able to come up with good trading strategies and automate them.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

intrade

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Re: Are trading platforms useful?
    « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 07:55:47 AM »
    Recently, my friend asked me to advise him on platforms that would help newbies to the crypto to start trading and not go at a loss.
    Losing and winning has nothing to do with your trading platform but your analysis and trades. You can't just jump into forex or crypto trading without prior knowledge and hope for the best... you'll end up losing.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:51:11 PM »
    Without a trading platform how we will be able to trade? However, it's not possible so to make good money we all should use a reliable trading platform like FreshForex since if your broker plays with you then you can't make any single money.

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 05:43:16 PM »
    I've looked into quite a lot of platforms but have to say I haven't heard of this one. Of course, it takes skill to make money, but you still need a reliable broker and platform to trade through.

patricksh

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 03:54:35 PM »
    The best solution for the newbies would be to find a platform that has its blog with helpful info and crypto news, a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, and the essential thing, in my opinion, provides its courses and educational materials about basics. There're a couple of platforms like this, and some of them give you rewards for completing their quizzes in real money. Can't remember the exact names, but it's pretty easy to google it.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 26, 2021, 10:49:53 PM »
    I've never used it, did the platform really help you? so the platform is very helpful in understanding graphs with complete tools for beginners. very interesting to learn

justmind1ng

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 06:14:37 AM »
    I've looked into quite a lot of platforms but have to say I haven't heard of this one. Of course, it takes skill to make money, but you still need a reliable broker and platform to trade through.
    It is better to use a large enough team and capital, because without it only one can do that.

sharabela

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 04:03:48 AM »
    Recently, my friend asked me to advise him on platforms that would help newbies to the crypto to start trading and not go at a loss. I haven't worked with such tools and this question baffled me. I started googling and came across several similar projects that help beginners in trading. Among them, the most attractive was the platform from Newscripto. After registration, I was provided with a set of tools that would suit users of any level, regardless of their knowledge. Surprised by the automatic charting tools that help beginners understand the basics of technical analysis, to advanced proprietary indicators for experienced traders. I think it will be much easier for my friend to get involved with this platform, and, to be honest, I think it will be useful for me to use its functions sometimes. Have you used the platform from Newscripto and what do you think about the platform assistants in crypto trading?

I have never traded with Newscrypto. I would not be able to tell you how good it is. I trade crypto with brokers and their provided trading platform is good enough. I am a price action trader and I trade based on candle stick, Fibonacci ratio, horizontal support/resistance, Trendline etc. Most of the trading platforms provide these.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services