click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What is the best broker with low fees and commissions?  (Read 613 times)

save34

• View Profile
What is the best broker with low fees and commissions?
« on: October 19, 2021, 04:32:55 PM »
What is the best broker with low fees and commissions? :o

tosas46952

• View Profile
Re: What is the best broker with low fees and commissions?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 06:15:14 AM »
Various forex brokers will charge low commissions and no deposit fees. I started trading with HYCM and they charge no commission on their fixed and classic accounts, but spreads were a bit on the higher side. After trading for some months, I decided to trade with another broker. My friend told me about Turnkey Forex. Despite an unregulated broker, they offer less commission at $1 per lot. It was an impressive affair with them, but I haven't tried their STP account with a spread markup. I will try that and update you after that.

crazything

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 07:39:54 AM »
Hi, I am glad you are asking as forex seems to be more trustworthy as never before. I have been in that business for 5 years already and trade preferable only with the best broker this one who has never let me down tickmill https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/tickmill/ Do you remember the saying - old friends are better than new ones. Hope it will make sense for you

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 06:09:23 PM »
Definitely CedarFX. You can open a 0 commission account with a $10 deposit. I've been using them a while and also went through Terms & Conditions and confirmed there are never any hidden fees for inactivity or anything like that. No withdrawal fees either and they keep spreads low despite the fact that they don't make money from commission. I think it's a pretty good deal compared to all the other brokers I've looked at.

Emsi87

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2022, 11:11:12 PM »
There’s loads of reliable brokers that have low fees, the only one I’m aware of that also has low commission is EagleFX. I tend to use them for crypto mainly, withdrawals are also sameday. Whichever broker though you decide to use, just make sure you thoroughly research them as there’s loads of unreliable ones, or ones which don’t let you withdraw.

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 02:16:26 AM »
Definitely CedarFX. You can open a 0 commission account with a $10 deposit. I've been using them a while and also went through Terms & Conditions and confirmed there are never any hidden fees for inactivity or anything like that. No withdrawal fees either and they keep spreads low despite the fact that they don't make money from commission. I think it's a pretty good deal compared to all the other brokers I've looked at.

That's the one I use too, moved offshore when Australia brought in the new regs! BTC deposits and proactive on climate change were two of the things that appealed to me.

reecerispoli

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 10:24:03 AM »
Hugosway, not had an issues on spreads fees or commissions

PZ_FX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 11:15:23 AM »

Good shout, I'm going to sign up to them now. They seem reputable and it's a plus that they don't charge commission. Also read up that they offer weekend Crypto trading.

cashisking86

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 11:58:00 AM »
Worth checking how the spreads are vs commissions as a side note

sharabela

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 02:51:08 PM »
I trade with CedarFX. They offer commission free account. Their offered spreads are decent as well. To me, CedarFX is surely one of the best broker as far as paying commission and fees are concerned.

pezza

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 06:09:38 PM »
hard to say what the best broker is for you will depend on your trading style and what you trade. I find EagleFX good as it has forex crypto indices and more all in 1 place with steady spreads and standard commissions

ForexMum

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 12:08:36 PM »
CedaFX have a 0% commission account  :)

Trends

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2022, 02:16:45 PM »
Fees at Hugosway have always been reasonable.....

ellatsyn

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 10:41:48 AM »
Thanks for the thread! I’m a beginner to this trading topic, and I need to learn as much as possible from more experienced guys. It seems most of you use CedarFX. I might try it out too. I wanted to begin trading long ago but also wanted no evaluation prop firms to partake in this. I want to be on my own, and don’t work for any firms, and be responsible for their success. I want to make my own money and work for myself. This is my main condition, and I hope that this community will help me reach a point where I will not need a regular job anymore.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 04:44:15 PM by ellatsyn »

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2023, 09:33:24 PM »
This will be FreshForex broke only cause they usually don't cut any fees for some major pairs even though they are offering 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities for scalpers.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services