click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why Tesla is going for SHIB?  (Read 103 times)

Dennis2t8

• View Profile
Why Tesla is going for SHIB?
« on: November 04, 2021, 11:53:24 AM »
A developer from ShibSwap also validated the code, and he says there are two additional reasons why the code exists on the company’s website. Because Elon Musk has previously said that he has never owned any Shiba Inu coins and is known to like “troll” cryptocurrencies, which he does not endorse, the developer concludes that SHIB is being trolled by Musk or a Tesla official. It’s also possible that “SHIBA” is a code name for a different currency with a dog motif.

SHIB bulls continue active as recent short-term losses correct higher, as the public waits for confirmation or refutation from Tesla or Elon Musk himself.

sandersok

• View Profile
Re: Why Tesla is going for SHIB?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 04:26:46 PM »
Saw this news in Twitter, keep watching :o

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 04:38:14 PM »
Tesla always seems to go for whatever is in vogue at the moment.

Selino

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 09:34:13 PM »
I do not think that Elon Musk first raised a fuss about SHIB, and then, knowing that the price for it was deliberately inflated, expressed a desire to sell Tesla electric cars for SHIB. Most likely, these are rumors. I don't think Elon Musk is so stupid, but that he will act to the detriment of his Tesla company.
I am still in favor of normal promising projects, such as the Muzicoin.io project. Muzicoin is a technology created to develop the global phonographic market, with the concept of distributing cryptocurrency rewards through music and interactivity on the Muzi platform. The IEO of this project is currently being held on the Coinsbit exchange.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services