click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?  (Read 189 times)

CryptoboyRamesh

• Legendary
    • View Profile
  • How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?
    « on: October 15, 2021, 05:20:37 PM »
    Here is what I did to make trading fun for my 2021 version of me.

1) I Watch the daily half an hour and weekly changes, studying the growth of its value. watch it until you get it

2) I was not once into crypto-related new don't know what to do. So, be updated on who will invest in the market those are the ones who will change the market to skyrocket so be ready. To get an app, scan daily articles or activate the news notification feature on you cellphone if you have it (it's annoying but useful).

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.

4) Connected to number one must learn to watch the value when I used real money and not just my eyes and there I watched hourly or daily up to you there I made a move.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses. So have one likely if you invest 100$ and with 5 days you thought of earning 500$ and you did. I Beg you to stop.

Did you relate? add something that I or we might learn something new from you. Yes, I am a Sr. Member but I discontinued and started fresh like this past 2020and the same time I don't know everything. Plus sometimes Iam, not that updated at all.

Did I wrote or shared something wrong? Correct me nicely if I did.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 06:27:29 PM by CryptoboyRamesh »

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

indianCrypto

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    Re: How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?
    « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
    I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.

naughtpanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 10:29:22 PM »
    I once lost $30.000 because of investing in stocks without knowledge. After 5 months of reading books, listening to analysts and brokers' advice, I returned to invest and lost another $50.000! I'd started to research Fetch 6 months ago, with my best friend, now we got x2..well one day, u will  earn but u need to suffer for that...

intrade

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 05:12:24 AM »
    I think we all learn the hard way, especially when emotions kick in.
    But... it's good to learn from our mistakes.

jason

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 04:56:39 PM »
    How I learned. Practice. First learn stocks in general - how to understand a financial statement. Learn the various trades - buy and sell orders, limit orders, stop loss orders. Understand earning reporting. Just buy and sell blue chip stocks while your getting the hang of it. You shouldn't lose too much and might make some. Watch and read news.

After you learn stocks which you may have a basic grasp on already, learn covered calls and buying calls. With buying calls just buy heavily in the money short term calls on blue chip quality companies. Again the risk is limited (you won't make much either) for these trades and a good way to learn. Also you'll have a though time getting a brokerage letting you sell naked (without owning the stock) calls and puts out of the gate without a decent amount of capital.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services