click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] SCIENTIA  (Read 2150 times)

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] SCIENTIA - Making Money for Science and You
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2021, 10:41:40 PM »
SCIENTIA is not for short-term profit-making and trading. If you are in for that, please do not use it for this.
Why not? Do you not accept people to buy SCIENTIA for a day-trade?  :-\
I think people have their own right to hold each token for a short-term goal or a long-term goal. There is no problem with their specific goal. As long as they are buying-selling SCIENTIA, it is good for the growth of SCIENTIA volume and value on the market.

ScientiaToken

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: [ANN] SCIENTIA - Making Money for Science and You
    « Reply #31 on: November 25, 2021, 06:29:46 PM »
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As announced yesterday the community suggested reducing the rebase rate over time. As we always want to consider the community and make all decisions in a shared way we have now reduced the rebase to once every 8 hours from once every 6 hours, which will slow the rebase down. We will do the next reduction step to reduce it to once every 12 hours soon (probably tomorrow) and announce it here!

After discussing the rebase and tokenomics a lot in the last AMA it is time to start thinking about Phase II and shaping the future of SCIENTIA. We will do so by engaging the community. We will soon announce an event where we as a community together can start discussing how to shape Phase II, how the Trust should look, how Science projects will be funded with the Trust etc. This will be a bit like an AMA, but hopefully much more interactive also involving a discussion among community members.

ScientiaToken

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: [ANN] SCIENTIA - Making Money for Science and You
    « Reply #32 on: November 29, 2021, 05:03:08 PM »
    MARKET CAP UPDATE

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: November 29, 2021, 11:06:46 PM »
    SCIENTIA is not for short-term profit-making and trading. If you are in for that, please do not use it for this. The token aims to build a community to together build a Trust in Phase 2 that will fund projects as outlined in the whitepaper.
    Attractive, meaning that it will provide great benefits for the holder in the long term. I as a holder will not be afraid if the price will drop

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: November 29, 2021, 11:10:10 PM »
    Attractive, meaning that it will provide great benefits for the holder in the long term.
    No coins can guarantee profits, it is just a chance to get profits by holding a long term. If this project can continue growing and want to list their tokens on more trustable exchanges, your chance to get profits may be getting higher. But if no progress on this project, you probably lose your money if the token price is decreasing much.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 06:25:41 PM »
    No coins can guarantee profits, it is just a chance to get profits by holding a long term. If this project can continue growing and want to list their tokens on more trustable exchanges, your chance to get profits may be getting higher. But if no progress on this project, you probably lose your money if the token price is decreasing much.
    Yes. no one can predict what will happen in crypto. so we have to be wise in investing, long and short term depending on how we can respond to market conditions

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: November 30, 2021, 11:41:28 PM »
    we have to be wise in investing, long and short term depending on how we can respond to market conditions
    What do you mean by respond market condition? Sure, we must be wise to set the goal. For example, if we invest in Scientia, the goal is a long term, but depends on how good the improvement of this project. While investing on meme coins, it is better for a short term since there is no fundamental on those coins.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: December 01, 2021, 05:14:46 PM »
    What do you mean by respond market condition? Sure, we must be wise to set the goal. For example, if we invest in Scientia, the goal is a long term, but depends on how good the improvement of this project. While investing on meme coins, it is better for a short term since there is no fundamental on those coins.
    Yes, I mean like that. market conditions are uncertain, then we can determine for what purpose we invest, long or short term? for Scientia I'll see the progress first, but I don't think not wrong to give it a try

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: December 01, 2021, 09:56:17 PM »
    ~ for Scientia I'll see the progress first, but I don't think not wrong to give it a try
    Let's see the progress first, then we can determine our goal. I don't want to hurry in investing for any coin/token, I'll take a look and do research first. Scientia may be good but we need to see the progress to determine what's better for the goal. For now, I prefer to set a short-term goal if I'll buy some Scientia tokens.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: December 02, 2021, 10:43:38 PM »
    Let's see the progress first, then we can determine our goal. I don't want to hurry in investing for any coin/token, I'll take a look and do research first. Scientia may be good but we need to see the progress to determine what's better for the goal. For now, I prefer to set a short-term goal if I'll buy some Scientia tokens.
    Yup. research and analysis is needed before making a choice. if the progress of this project goes well like a trusted partner, it can increase the project's reputation

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: December 02, 2021, 10:59:09 PM »
    research and analysis is needed before making a choice.
    It is a must because we don't want to waste our money on a crypto coin/token. Only a careless person who buys a crypto coin without deep analysis or research. I never did a careless way in investment or even trading.

if the progress of this project goes well like a trusted partner, it can increase the project's reputation
    What do you mean? Have a partnership with other projects? Sure, having a partnership with trusted projects is a good idea to attract people to join.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: December 05, 2021, 09:46:02 PM »
    What do you mean? Have a partnership with other projects? Sure, having a partnership with trusted projects is a good idea to attract people to join.
    Yes, I mean like that, if it is a partnership with other projects, it will be a consideration for people to invest. that the project is really serious about its progress. Of course it can also affect the price

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 11:47:33 PM »
    Of course it can also affect the price
    If it is only an average partnership, it won't bring big impacts to the price. But if it is a popular partnership, surely it brings big impacts to the price. Investors will be interested to buy more the coin/token because they assume the project will have a great future with trusted partnership.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: December 07, 2021, 10:08:06 PM »
    But if it is a popular partnership, surely it brings big impacts to the price.
    Yes. a trusted partnership will make the project more known to many people, it is good for the long-term sustainability of a project. people will be attracted to projects that have trusted partnerships without worrying about it

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: December 07, 2021, 11:58:58 PM »
    a trusted partnership will make the project more known to many people, it is good for the long-term sustainability of a project.
    Indeed. Having some trusted partnerships makes a project has the potential to grow and survive for a long time. That is one of the considerations why people prefer to join a project with many trusted partnerships. In my opinion, having trusted partnerships is one of the fundamentals of a good crypto project.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services